Does drinking a lot of water make my poop fluffy?

Options

Replies

• latinabubbles
    Options
    37486_1390874128139_1120694581_30999025_195385_n.jpg

bwaaaahhh ha ha ha. my thoughts exactly.... even though they keep drifting back to fluffy poop and wondering if mine is ever that way.... hhhmmmm
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH QUESTION .THESE QUESTIONS ARE GETTING MORE ABSURD BY THE DAY ........... WHY DONT YOU TRY TO KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS REVERENT TO LOOSING WEIGHT AND WORKING OUT AND NOT SOMETHING SO SICK AS THIS GROW UP

It's in the chit-chat section. Chill the eff out, dude.
  • kao1114
    kao1114 Posts: 51
    Options
    I do believe that is the first time I have heard poop described as fluffy. Fluffy poop. I will have to borrow that one. Thanks!
  • Natelywills
    Options
    Yes... an overabundance of water can make dense fecal matter more diluted and therefore create a 'fluffy' effect when defecating. One should look to improve hydration in addition to using a fiber or saline supplement if suffering from constipation or pain when excreting. However, you appear to be experiencing the opposite effect and I can confirm that in theory this is, indeed a healthy bowel movement (based on your note; you may need to consult your physician for personal, detailed advice).

I like to call these, "Whippy Poos" since they remind me of an ice cream machine. It looks like a huge long poop but it's really very light and melty and doesn't affect the scale. Unlike an actual ice cream machine, which makes me a bloater...
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH QUESTION .THESE QUESTIONS ARE GETTING MORE ABSURD BY THE DAY ........... WHY DONT YOU TRY TO KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS REVERENT TO LOOSING WEIGHT AND WORKING OUT AND NOT SOMETHING SO SICK AS THIS GROW UP

I SPEAK IN ALL CAPS SO PPL KNOW HOW SERIOUS I AM. :explode:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Caps Lock is a friend. :smile:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

WHY DON'T YOU TURN OFF CAPS AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL "LOSE"?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT EVERYONE?!?!?

And dude, for the record, everyone poops.
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You guys are going to ruin chocolate mousse for me!!

But getting serious, if by "fluffy," you mean floating in the water because it full of air bubbles, that comes because you're eating something indigestible and the bacteria in your colon are forming gas from it after you're done digesting it. A lot of diet foods can do that, like fiber supplements and sugar/fat substitutes.

People with digestive problems can have it happen just with normal fats.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

::facepalm::

:laugh:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Check your goal hole?
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

And dude, for the record, everyone poops.

But does everyone actually live?
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

so.... angry....must.... type... EXTRA... LARGE.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2D2waGpE0zWTVRL96cb-3eO2YX7uZaaOPxgfoW6ivxrZdVHnEJw
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    "Whippy Poos??!"

OMG, I totally love that. Gonna have to steal it.
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    02-10-chocolate-mousse.jpeg how fluffy are we talking? :huh:

Best post ever.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Check your goal hole?

That one made me laugh too.... :glasses:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THE OP IS "LOOSING" WEIGHT THAT THEIR POOP IS SO FLUFFY!

I COMMAND YOU ALL TO WORSHIP THE FLUFFY POOPER!

AND THEN GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAMES AND YOUR SS #'S.

OBEY THE CAPITAL LETTERS!
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    CAPS LOCKS MAKES MY WORDS FLUFFY
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options