Met My Final Goal

Options
2»

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    If I lose too much weight I look gaunt in the face and chest, but still have big hips and thick legs!! Apparently pear shape is a healthy shape so I don't mind it really.

I read some good advice about how to dress if you have a pear shape.
    - wear darkest colours on your lower half
    - wear wide-lapel tops and big chunky jewellery to draw attention to your upper body and balance it out
    - wear flat-fronted trousers (side zipper) with minimal detail (e.g no bulky pockets or decoration)
    - wear boot cut jeans rather than skinny or flare
    - wear belted tops / jackets to accentuate slim waist
    - never, ever wear short skirts!

This is a really good link to the 12 body shapes and how to dress according to your shape:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-488236/Trinny-Susannah-reveal-12-womens-body-types--you.html

Hey, I like this thanks!!!:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic & inspiring! I love it when people meet their final goal!! Congrats! :smile:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats - I just joined and I am reading all of your success stories to help keep me motivated. I think you are right the key is exercise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!