Options

Replies

• nikki_1979
    Options
    Okay I know our team sucks in Atlanta but we could use the eye candy.:love:
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think he should retire now as a Colt. If he got reinjured, it could be very serious consequences. I don't think anyone's health is worth any sports.
    I do feel for the Colts' fans though. I am a diehard Steelers fan and we just went through this last week with them not resigning Hines Ward. He was such a great player and person that it is going to see him in another football uniform. But, at least he isn't coming back from a seriuos injury.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Not a Manning fan at all (Go Brady) but my guess is somewhere warm or a dome. It'll be much easier to play given his injury. I say Arizona Cardinals!
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    My money's on the Seahawks. Seattle teams have a long, rich history of signing athletes who are past their prime and paying them way to much.

You heard it here first.

I hear ya! LOL. But would love to see him play for Seattle!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i would love for the eagles to grab him and get rid of vick. not happening though.

Vick's awesome!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I don't care where Peyton goes.

I just want to say.

GO COWBOYS! :happy:

I say this every year and I'll say it again: this year is ours!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys. They should trade up in the draft and get RGIII, but they should sign Peyton first. That way RGIII get's to wait a few years and develop his skills while Peyton leads the team. ROMO NEEDS TO GO

^This I hate the Cowboys and Jerry Jones but if he were smart enough to pic up Peyton Manning I would watch me some Cowboy football and even go to a few of their overpriced games.
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i would love for the eagles to grab him and get rid of vick. not happening though.

Vick's awesome!

he is not awesome. I hate getting quarterbacks just to have a quarterback. NEW ONE PLEASE!!!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Or he can just retire....
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Whatever team end up with Peyton Manning, if they use him to his full capability, they will kick the *kitten* of their rivals. Peyton is an impressive force of nature. Peyton will put the HURT on whomever he can. Last year he was hampered. This year, not. Be warned.
  • tyroneadams
    Options
    Jaguars! We need a QB!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Idk...do you really think he'd be as good as he was after all that work on his neck? I'd be afraid he break on the first snap...
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Idk...do you really think he'd be as good as he was after all that work on his neck? I'd be afraid he break on the first snap...

I'd be nervous if I were Peyton. I mean, it's your neck. cranial nerves, all that. I think for him it would be better to just sit this one out for awhile, or just retire.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I have been a Peyton fan since the 90's as a kid singing Rocky Top at Tennessee

Now hes leaving the colts, I dont like them anymore

But Id love to see him a Bronco baby
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    He's going to be smart about it, whoever has the best offensive line is who he will pick.
    Can't take getting sacked 5, 6, 7... times a game.

Jags do have a pretty good O line.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    He's going to be smart about it, whoever has the best offensive line is who he will pick.
    Can't take getting sacked 5, 6, 7... times a game.

Jags do have a pretty good O line.
    Good point. I officially retract my Seahawks prediction.
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys. They should trade up in the draft and get RGIII, but they should sign Peyton first. That way RGIII get's to wait a few years and develop his skills while Peyton leads the team. ROMO NEEDS TO GO

like this idea
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    OH HELL I HOPE THE CARDS GET HIM!!!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a Colts fan but a Peyton Manning fan more. I am truly heartbroken and don't know how to continue on with being a Colt fan. I just wish him the best and will cheer him on no matter where he goes.:cry:

ditto

I would like to keep Peyton and trade Irsay....is that an option?
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    OH HELL I HOPE THE CARDS GET HIM!!!

I second the motion. So let it be done!