Peyton Manning :(

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    OH HELL I HOPE THE CARDS GET HIM!!!

I second the motion. So let it be done!

Ditch Kolb, and it's Manning to Fitz? Oh wow I think I just got excited and peed. I can at least hope right?
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a Colts fan but a Peyton Manning fan more. I am truly heartbroken and don't know how to continue on with being a Colt fan. I just wish him the best and will cheer him on no matter where he goes.:cry:

ditto

I would like to keep Peyton and trade Irsay....is that an option?

^ THIS!!! I agree whole heartedly!
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm a Eli Manning Fan myself. Dont care for Peyton.
  • Whitetail24
    Whitetail24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Peyton is going to the Miami Dolphins, Go Phins!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i do NOT want him on my Redskins. i am tired of getting old, washed up players. Give me RG3!!!
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think my Patriots should sign him. Drop both Brady and Peyton back in shotgun every play and it will be a surprise which one the center snaps the ball to, haha. That will confuse the F out of everyone.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I think Peyton will retire. I just don't see him leaving Indy and he has always said he would end his career in Indy. With his injuries and continued issues, not to mention his age, it doesn't make any sense for him to go to another team and keep playing.

I will say that I am sick of the fair weather fans. People in Indy are going crazy and saying they no longer support the Colts. I will be a fan forever, I love the TEAM, not a single player. Anyone who thought Peyton would live forever and never retire is an idiot. It was a matter of time.

Give us a few years with our draft pick and we will be dominating again!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Anywhere but the Steelers.. Waaaaa Cry baby Manning !! :sad:
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Steelers should ditch Roethlisberger and pick up a new QB. Not necessarily Manning, but someone with real skill. Roethlisberger doesn't have any.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'd like him to go to the Redskins since I'm in the process of moving to the DC area so I could see him play there. :) And he wouldn't be in the AFC anymore. I'm a Colts fan though, so cheering for them (and Luck!?) will always take priority.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I HATE the Steelers and Cowboys.

Dolphins would be a good pick.
    Or bring him back to Tennessee and play for the Titans.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Not sure which team but it wont be the same without him in the NFL The man beat my Bears in the Superbowl and I still could not hate him.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,689 Member
    Options
    I wish he could go to a Florida team.
    Jacksonville would be ideal for him from a playing standpoint. He'd get to play Indy twice a year. And at least JAX has a very good running game to help keep heat off of Manning if he did play there.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    We need him bad out here in DC.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    My first thought is retire...what I have always felt. I know it is hard for him and a struggle but why endure being passed around like a rag-doll?? A good quality life is left and integrity. I feel for him because I know not what he wanted esp when you like your job.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have always been a Peyton Manning fan, and always will be. Not just because we are both University of Tennessee alums, but because of his character, discipline, ability, and all around "good guy" qualities. I have never considered myself a fair weather fan by any means (I mean, seriously...I have stood by my Vols and always will no matter what the record), but admit that he was the reason that I liked the Colts. It will be hard watching their games from here on out knowing that he is no longer a part of that organization. I would really like to see him have the chance to play elsewhere. But I also want him to be sure that he is 100% ready. From what I heard on GMA this morning though, he is back to throwing like his old self. So, come on NFL...Give him a home!!!!! I promise that you will gain more fans just by doing so!!!!!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Okay I know our team sucks in Atlanta but we could use the eye candy.:love:

Oh yeah! I would love him here in MN, just for that reason! He is gorgeous! :blushing: :love: :love:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    We need him bad out here in DC.

LOL no we don't. The Redskins have tried the old/washed up player route. it doesnt work. they need a guy like RG3. then spend our cap on line, D and receivers.
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    I think he is retiring. He would be hard pressed to find a team coach that would draft him. He has had too many injuries. I will miss him greatly!!! 8[ :sad:
  • LadyBuell
    LadyBuell Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm a Colts fan BECAUSE of Peyton so wherever he goes will most likely become MY team. I have hear talk that Houston, Arizona, Miami, Jets, and even Dallas my try to pick him up. I really don't see Dallas though because they won't get rid of their Golden Boy - Romo. I really don't see Peyton being a back up to him.

I hope he isn't retiring but if that is best for his health then that is what he should do. I hope that he goes into coaching. I think he would be a great coach.

There is a live press conference on NFL.com in about an hour.