Breasts/Bra Question

Options
2»

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I think the only people that can wear thin strapped sports bras are the girls who paid big bucks for their boobs :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

No way dude!! My boobs weigh 1 pound each (don't ask how I know) and I need all the support I can get for them! :bigsmile: I don't want them saggin.......especially since I paid for them to stay up!!!!:laugh:

I'm not a fan of the champion target bras. I wear two right now and it kinda works but I don't want to wear two anymore. I just want one!!! Especially since I'm wearing my HRM strap.

I ordered the Hanes high impact ones. If they don't fit when they get here I might have to break down and get the Enell.

QUESTION.....since my boobs weigh 2 pounds I think I'm gonna subtract that from my weight cuz they're really not a part of me....YES!!!!! I'm 139 pounds!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!:drinker: I think that works fine!?!?
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    yes yes yes yes yes! Enell makes the most amazing sports bras, they are a little pricey ($60) but they are worth it! They are the most amazing sports bras out there, they hold you down, literally no jiggle! I highly suggest making the investment, your body and boobies will thank you!

http://www.enell.com/index.php

ps...I wear a 36DD and this is the only thing that works for me.

I agree Enell are the best by far and worth the money. I am cheap, I mean real cheap when I comes to buying clothes, I bought my first enell on ebay for the cheapest i could find, when I got to big i just went and paid the 60 at the store, well worth it, I usally wear a 36 DDD-G so I need the support, you want to buy this bra small by the way the tighter the better.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Sadly, the Enell bras are out because I don't think I can afford that. Jenzy, how much does that kind of sports bra cost?

sad to hear, it changes ur life!

Just don't be one of those shoppers who spends more then $60 on a couple bras trying to find the right one.

Yeah you are going to spend a ton looking for one that works, use it as a reward for yourself and sometimes you can find them new on sale for 45-50 online and ebay you can get them as low as 30 used (depending on what posted that week)
    It really is worth saving up the money for.
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    I am a 36DD and really hurt when I first started working out (especially jumping jacks! ouch!)

I went to my local target and got a sports bra in a size too small and it works just fine. no need to spend a ton of money.

downside? I feel constricted if I leave it on to do housework after my workout. I figured if I'm still sweating, why change? well, I learned the hard way just exactly why. I had red marks all the way around my ribs. No good.

BUT it does work for me to go this route.