• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Carrots w/ Cream Cheese
    Cheetos w/ Mustard
  • LauraMyny
    LauraMyny Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    anyone eat pickles dipped in peanut butter?? mmmmmmmmmm I also have peanut butter on my pancakes.....when I was allowed to eat them :/
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Chicken and honey!! mmm
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Triscuits and marinara
    Cheetos with salsa
    vanilla protein shake on my cereal
    lemon/lime salt on fruit AND raw veggies
    baked sweet potato and mustard
  • slavaheroyam
    Options
    Bacon, peanut butter & tomato on toasted bread. Oh and peanut butter on a hot dog. Delicious!!!

There's a place near my uni that has a hot dog smothered in peanut butter and jelly. I don't like hot dogs, but my friend says she really wants to try it.

Other than that, I really like sweet and salty mixes or sweet and savory like dried fruit with ground beef and rice or red pepper flakes with chopped, grilled fruit although I don't really consider it weird food combinations.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Iceberg lettuce and miracle whip and bread. Love the crunch of the lettuce and the tang of MW

My younger daughter loves chocolate chip pancakes dipped in ranch.. her and a friend came up with it and ate it all the time.
    Makes me ill to think of it.
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Kinda similar to yours, I always eat my grilled cheeses with syrup. My dad used to do it so I just kinda grew up thinking it was the normal way to eat it.
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    anyone eat pickles dipped in peanut butter?? mmmmmmmmmm I also have peanut butter on my pancakes.....when I was allowed to eat them :/

I eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches....and love peanut butter on my grilled cheese sandwich:heart: !
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Just curious to see what weird food combinations everyone likes :)

For me-- it's pancakes and syrup with sharp cheddar cheese.
    It's something my grandfather always did, and I tried it one day and LOVED IT!

Anyone else eat sharp cheddar with their pancakes?

With my waffles.

I have this weird thing where I'll cut it up so it fits into the squares...
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    French fries and milkshakes.
    Ketchup on eggs.
    BURNT pancakes and milk...you kind of have to swish it around in your mouth. I don't know, that's kind of a ME thing.
    Burnt steak or burnt pork chop bits.

All of these things and I haven't eaten them in forever. :)
  • suziebaby2000
    Options
    my boys would not eat their mashed potatoes until one day they tried ranch dressing on them and now they wont eat them without it. I love poached egg and baked beans on toast its the brit in me. Pineapple rings on grilled cheese sandwiches yum! and last but not least chip butty sandwiches (french fries smothered in malt vinegar sandwiched between buttered bread)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I just put FiberOne cereal in my salad.

And it was AWESOME!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & pickle sandwiches.
    Grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Make them just like a grilled cheese! Yum!
    Grilled cheese sandwich dipped in honey when you eat it! Delish!
    Bacon cheeseburger with fried egg and peanut butter! Dying here! :love:
  • danimarie1782
    danimarie1782 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like avacado on my BLT - To. Die. For. Actually I do bacon, avacado, tomato so mine is a BAT :)
    I love PB banana sandwiches, know others who love PB Fluff, and one who liked PB Mayo (yuck)
    I don't like tomato soup so I don't dip my grilled cheese in it (rest of the family does though). I like it dipped in chicken noodle though.
    Hubby likes brown sugar and miracle whip in his mac and cheese (I was not fond)
    I like sharp cheddar with tart apple slices or sharp cheddar on apple pie.
    Knew someone else who liked seasoned taco meat as topping on pumpkin pie instead of cool whip, think that's the weirdest.

And on this note: chocolatecoveredkatie.com has awesome recipes with some having things one wouldn't expect. I made the chocolate chip cookie dough dip. So good, and the main ingredient is not flour, it's chickpeas!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I like avacado on my BLT - To. Die. For. Actually I do bacon, avacado, tomato so mine is a BAT :)
    I love PB banana sandwiches, know others who love PB Fluff, and one who liked PB Mayo (yuck)
    I don't like tomato soup so I don't dip my grilled cheese in it (rest of the family does though). I like it dipped in chicken noodle though.
    Hubby likes brown sugar and miracle whip in his mac and cheese (I was not fond)
    I like sharp cheddar with tart apple slices or sharp cheddar on apple pie.
    Knew someone else who liked seasoned taco meat as topping on pumpkin pie instead of cool whip, think that's the weirdest.

And on this note: chocolatecoveredkatie.com has awesome recipes with some having things one wouldn't expect. I made the chocolate chip cookie dough dip. So good, and the main ingredient is not flour, it's chickpeas!

I'm about to check that website out, thank you so much :)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    French fries dipped in a chocolate shake used to be my downfall.....

Still like chili and cinnamon rolls though...
  • furbutt
    furbutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Scoop of chunky peanut butter in my oatmeal. Dried Apricots dipped in peanut butter.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

I have never met anyone who likes this combination apart from my old best friend as a child!!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

I have never met anyone who likes this combination apart from my old best friend as a child!!!

Well, now you have :) Nice to meet you!
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Our family has a bunch --

• chocolate cake and dill pickles (not mushed together -- take a bite of cake, then a bite of pickle, repeat)
    • McDonald's fries dipped in their bbq sauce
    • peanut butter and banana (mushed together) on crackers, served with American cheese
    • peanut butter and mayo (not mushed together) on crackers
    • sugar cookies eaten with cheddar cheese
    • cinnamon and chile powder in hot chocolate
    • Fritos inside of a pb&j sandwich (white bread, of course)
    • bbq brisket sandwich with Big Red (soda, not gum)
    • onion rings eaten with pizza
    • butter and sugar sandwiches on white bread
    • picante sauce and cream cheese on crackers

I bought chocolate-covered potato chips at Whole Foods last year -- yummy!