Will The Real Dave 198lbs please stand up!!!!

Options

Replies

• amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Hey Dave, glad you are still alive and kicking around MFP. We need your honest, no BS take on things here.
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    *bump*

Oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Dave, glad you are still alive and kicking around MFP. We need your honest, no BS take on things here.
    It's gonna be awhile..he's banned for 30 days now!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Wow-- seriously-- this is getting just a bit ooky-- big brother is just a wee bit trigger happy, in my humble opinion.

:grumble: :noway: :huh:

We'll keep the home fires burning for you, Dave!!:smooched:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

Wow-- seriously-- this is getting just a bit ooky-- big brother is just a wee bit trigger happy, in my humble opinion.

I must agree. This is getting ridiculous. I'm thinking someone really just has it in for Dave and someone out there just isn't seeing what's really going on behind the scene and just assuming this person reporting him is the one in the right and Dave is the one in the wrong. Anyone else can talk about almost anything on here and no one says a word. I think Dave made someone a little upset. Or maybe they are stalking him and want him all to themselves :smokin: :laugh:

Orrrrrrr.......ummmm wellllllllll nevermind I don't want to join him in prison for 30 days sooooooooo I'll just leave it at the above statement th_lipssealed.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

REALLY???? Again?...Jeez
  • Marla64
    Options

I must agree. This is getting ridiculous. I'm thinking someone really just has it in for Dave and someone out there just isn't seeing what's really going on behind the scene and just assuming this person reporting him is the one in the right and Dave is the one in the wrong. Anyone else can talk about almost anything on here and no one says a word. I think Dave made someone a little upset. Or maybe they are stalking him and want him all to themselves :smokin: :laugh:

Orrrrrrr.......ummmm wellllllllll nevermind I don't want to join him in prison for 30 days sooooooooo I'll just leave it at the above statement th_lipssealed.gif

Who knows-- the post in question was a "joke" and received as such by the others on the thread-- or seemed to be. The tattles have got to stop-- grow up, folks. :grumble:
  • kellch
    Options
    Yuppers.....we are big boys n girls here now aren't we? :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I guess he brought up that someone shouldn't breed on a thread...and Mike banned him for 30 days as a final warning....then he's gone for good.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    What?
    is this because of that same thread or something new/different..doesn't really matter
    This seems a little nuts....

*twiddling my thumbs*
    now what?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I just read that thread... I didn't find it too obnoxious. I can't believe that people have nothing better to do than run and complain about things that somebody says. The kicker is, they wouldn't know him if they bumped into him on the street but they can get all offended by what he says.

If somebody were to say something offensive to me, I woudl say f*** you and go about my day.

A lot better than whining about it
  • Marla64
    Options
    I guess he brought up that someone shouldn't breed on a thread...and Mike banned him for 30 days as a final warning....then he's gone for good.

I read the thread, too-- the other people seemed to laugh it off. It was "Dave." It was funny. It cracked me up-- whaddyagonnado? :grumble: :noway:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    *twiddling my thumbs*
    now what?

You could complain that you miss Dave's valuable input. Would that get him a shorter sentence?
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Well MAN, what thread was that, I go to lunch, and come back and I miss all sorts of things! Dang it! :angry:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Maybe if enough of us PM Mike about it, he'll at least shorten the sentence!! :noway:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Maybe if enough of us PM Mike about it, he'll at least shorten the sentence!! :noway:

Maybe he could just split his sentence with Max. (Max is bound to offend again soon) :laugh:

Only luv for ya, Maxie! :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Maybe he could just split his sentence with Max. (Max is bound to offend again soon) :laugh:

Only luv for ya, Maxie! :flowerforyou: :smooched:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options

I agree, someone really has it out for him.
  • kellch
    Options
    I think I've seen others post that same comment in other threads of the past. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Seriously...there is someone out there that has singled him out, decided they don't like him, and now they want to turn anything and everthing into something. If you don't like someone just ignore them and skip their posts. Not everyone will agree with everyone and not everyone will always get along but, seriously, we are a community of adults here helping people get healthier in several ways. Everyone here is a valuable member. EVERYONE. So why is it that people single certain people out and go behind their backs and tattle. If you have a problem with someone, say it to their face. Whether you prefer PMing someone or saying it on the board. I prefer PM's because I don't think it's business that needs to be shared with all. But hey, that's just my cup o' tea. Not everyone feels that way. BUT I do think, personally, that instead of acting like a two year old and going behind someone's back to tell on someone, that as adults here, we should go directly to the source and let them know "hey, what you said offended me" and work it out. Or just stay away and ignore that person. Grow up people.

Dave has very valuable info and I value his opinions. Not everyone will but those people have to remember not everyone agrees with their opinion either. That's what makes everyone unique and makes them who they are. You don't have to agree but you can agree to disagree and show some respect for them as a person. So now what? He gets kicked off of here and we ruin his healthy lifestyle journey because we don't agree with everything he says? Sad....truly sad that we push a member here away just over difference of opinions.:brokenheart:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options

I read the thread, too-- the other people seemed to laugh it off. It was "Dave." It was funny. It cracked me up-- whaddyagonnado? :grumble: :noway:

HI! ummm hello, I AM the person he said shouldn't breed!!!!! And it was a personal joke. I was not offended or upset! (I mean obviously I should breed ;) ....duh) I thought is was hilarious.

I did not complain or anything, it was a PERSONAL joke! People should not make complaints about comments that do not involve them! It was never meant to be offensive!!! UGH, I'm so mad!