Pepsi Max vs. Coke Zero

Options
Enonoid
Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
Any preferences or should I not be drinking either?

Replies

• nwickart82
    nwickart82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Neither- stick with water.
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I say neither but if you must have one, I'd say Coke Zero, less sugar to me.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    We are a Diet Pepsi household but there is something off to the taste of Pepsi Max (ginseng or the extra caffine perhaps) so I would go for Coke Zero if those are your only 2 choices.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I like them both, but Pepsi Max has more caffeine! Mmmmm....Caffeine!
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    Most on here will say don't drink either but I drink at least one a day. Keeps me sane with eating better overall and holds off my appetite sometimes along with keeping my sweet tooth in check. To answer your question, I like both but if I had to choose it would be Pepsi Max. Man, it tastes like the real thing!! Drink up!!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I like them both to be honest.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    They are both gross... Drink your water and splurge with a normal coke or pepsi every once and a while
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    The gingseng and other crap in Pepsi Max makes me jittery and I don't like the way it tastes, so definately Coke Zero for me!
  • daddiod
    daddiod Posts: 37
    Options
    I am addicted to PEPSI MAX.....
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    neither, but pepsi max tastes better than coke! ;)
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Cherry Coke Zero is my favorite!
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    Neither. :) skipping soda all together (diet soda or not ) will increase your weight loss. Especially if you replace it with tons of water.

- ex diet coke addict. Clean for 9 months. :happy:
  • swycoff17
    swycoff17 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do diet rite because it doesn't have aspertame. It's also 0 calories, sugar, carbs and so on. However, it also doesn't have caffeine...which has been an adjustment to say the least.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero if you have the need for something other than water. I don't drink it every day but probably have a couple over the course of a week.
  • Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    Coke Zero! On some days if you cut me I would bleed that stuff but for the most part I try to keep my consumption low. But I really enjoy a nice cold can.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Neither lol but I'm a Pepsi type of guy so if I'm going to drink one I'd go for the Max
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Whichever is cheaper. :)
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    We are a Diet Pepsi household but there is something off to the taste of Pepsi Max (ginseng or the extra caffine perhaps) so I would go for Coke Zero if those are your only 2 choices.

^^^ This. While diet pepsi is my first choice, coke zero is my second choice. I wasn't a fan of pepsi max. Tasted strange to me.
  • AprilShore
    AprilShore Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee and need the caffeine, but I go with Diet Mt Dew. I try to stay away from dark colored beverages. However, I do like a Cherry Coke Zero every now and then with a LOT of water!
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero just because I hate Pepsi. I drink one Coke Zero a day to wake me up in the morning because I don't drink coffee, the rest of the day I drink lots of water. Drinking either one will not hinder your weight loss