Replies

• JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Coke zero! :)
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I drink both, but my preference is Pepsi Max.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am actually a coke fan when it comes down to it, but when it comes to coke zero or pepsi max i like the pepsi better. However the only way for you to know for sure is to try them both and see which one you prefer the taste of. I think the pepsi max has more of a original pop flavor and less of a sweetener after taste. But that is just me
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    Soda is not good for you - WATER!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I could drink either, but I think I prefer Coke Zero.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love, love Diet Coke with Lime!
  • shanea98
    shanea98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I used to love Pepsi max-- however my gut did not nor did my REM cycle when I tried to sleep at night. Gave it up. THe high concentration of caffiene and gingsing did sit well. Now hardly drink anything but water. May do a diet Dr pepper cherry every so often when I feel a brown pop desire coming on
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    There has been studies shown that people who drink diet soda are mo likely to be overweight than those who drink an occasional regular soda. It has something to do with the fake sugar making you crave real sugar I guess. I know it helped me when I stopped drinking diet coke. I hit a plateau and then stopped drinking it and broke through the plateau. Worth a shot I'd say.

Actually the studies show that overweight people drink diet soda, they do not show that diet soda makes people overweight. Basically you're perpetuating a myth based on a logical fallacy from study results that anti diet soda people have intentionally misinterpreted in their obssessive quest to try and prove that diet sodas are harmful, even though the peer reviewed science doesn't agree.

It's the equivalent of saying "my blue hat causes me to lose weight, because every time I've worn it I've lost weight."
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    When I just got to have a soda, I go for Coke Zero! Cannot stand Pepsi Max. blecchhh! I drink one to two Coke Zeroes per week. (no more than 2!) The rest of the time, it's water, tea, the occassional coffee, maybe a diet lemonade. Mostly water though. :wink:
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I just want to roll my eyes at the people who are freaking out saying "no don't drink either, stick to water!!! blah blah blah"

It's totally fine to have one of these things once a day or every other day or something.

I like them both. For me it depends on which one I'm craving that day. If you are looking for which one tastes as close to the regular kind, Pepsi Maxx tastes closer to Pepsi than Coke Zero does to a Coke.

I haven't tried the cherry versions yet........but now I'm going to!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Pepsi Max - Everytime !
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My employer stocks the fridge with coke products and a handful of times recently I've grabbed a Coke Zero, only to have to doublecheck the can when I take a slug and could swear it was a Coke.

It sounds like a commercial, but there ya go.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Max!
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I buy whichever is on sale that week. Make sure to enter it into your counting because of the sodium.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Well, there's nothing wrong with either so whichever you prefer for taste really... personally I prefer diet coke and neither pepsi or coke zero! Nothing wrong with a few diet sodas a week. There's not that much sweetener in them which is what some people fret about... also as long as you're brushing your teeth and looking after your oral hygiene... the other effects on teeth etc are no worse than fruit and other food really.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Max hands down.................in moderation:)
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I prefer Pepsi Max if I fancy something sweet to drink and Coke Zero if I just fancy a cola and it happens to be cheaper.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I like both.

I prefer Pepsi Max. If I have been drinking lots of Pepsi Max for a while Coke Zero takes foul but then when i've been drinking Coke Zero for a while then Pepsi Max is too sweet.
  • brenteesha
    Options
    They are both gross... Drink your water and splurge with a normal coke or pepsi every once and a while
    ^^^Agree with that! If you're looking at it from a health perspective, buy Pepsi Throwback... it's made with real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweetener. You just can't drink it too often because of the cals. From a taste perspective on diet soda only... I say either Pepsi Max, Cherry Coke Zero (better than plain Coke Zero) or Diet Dr Pepper. I heard Dr Pepper 10 is good, but haven't tried it...
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Neither is health food, but that said, I'm pretty sure Pepsi Max has more caffeine.