Turbo Jammers 5/4-5/10

Options

Replies

• Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    OH! Where is CP2 and 3? Are they on the same DVD as CP1? I haven't looked too hard for them, just curious!
  • Beeks5
    Beeks5 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey fellow jammers!

Sorry .. what can I say but spring is here and any chance I get to run outside with my kids the better, but I have not strayed from my workouts!! Monday I did some heavy cleaning (serious workout i'm telling ya!), Tuesday I did CP2 and today I Jammed out to 20 min and Ab Jam!!

I ordered a bathing suit the other day cause I am going to start taking aquafit classes with a friend and I am still a little scared to put it on .. but hopefully after a few more weeks of TJ and walking and everything else I have been doing .. I won't be so scared! :ohwell: Also in 2 weeks I will be going to my first Slowpitch Tournament since I last summer .. so I am super excited for that .. I love ball!! So much fun .. but I should run .. the kids are yelping!!:bigsmile: :heart: :laugh:

Take care and talk to ya later jammers!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Becky
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    HELP! I found a person that is selling the Turbo Jam Elite and the Chalean Extreme both sets JUST dvds for $40!! It doesn't come with anything but the dvd's. Should I get it? What else does it normally come with that I might need?

ETA: That is both the cardio party 2 and 3 that come with the TJ right? I would still need to find the P,K and Jab but that would be ok...

I think this is a great deal! I've been searching for both online and it's looking to be at least $100 for the two sets together! I'd go for it!!!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    HELP! I found a person that is selling the Turbo Jam Elite and the Chalean Extreme both sets JUST dvds for $40!! It doesn't come with anything but the dvd's. Should I get it? What else does it normally come with that I might need?

ETA: That is both the cardio party 2 and 3 that come with the TJ right? I would still need to find the P,K and Jab but that would be ok...

I think this is a great deal! I've been searching for both online and it's looking to be at least $100 for the two sets together! I'd go for it!!!

Maybe this person has more than one! I will let you know if she does. I am waiting for her to email me back.
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options

Maybe this person has more than one! I will let you know if she does. I am waiting for her to email me back.

I think it sounds like a good deal for the TJ workouts if you already have the hand weights and thigh band, etc. You can always pick those up at Wal-mart. If you plan on doing the Chalean Extreme too, I'd be a little lost with just the DVD's. It's much more structured than TJ and I use the manual and calendar that come with it constantly. (and you have to buy lots of weights separately anyway) Still, $40 for all of that is a bargain! :smile: Good Luck!

Checking in today with only CE Burn 2...which kills my arms! I've been pretty wiped out lately (TOM :grumble: ) but tomorrow I'm planning on a BIG cardio day!

Good job on everyone's workouts!
    :heart:
  • dimplzz
    Options
    Anyone heard of the Turbo Jam "get on the ball"?
  • megan0313
    Options
    Anyone heard of the Turbo Jam "get on the ball"?

There are a couple TJ ball workouts...the one I have is 45 mins, 30 of cardio then 15 of ab work using the ball. If you like to workout using the ball, then it's great. The 30 min cardio is typical TJ. I have to say that I don't use it very much, mostly because I'm not crazy about the ball workouts in general. I'd rather do a regular CP and Ab Jam.
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    When did everyone start noticing body changes while doing TJ? I just started Monday so I'm still new at it, just wondering if you see them in about 2 weeks, a month??? :wink:
  • dimplzz
    Options
    I posted this on the main part but just in case people don't read those or see it.....

Woot.com has HRM's today! They are 19.99 plus $5 for shipping. I have the same exact one except mine says "Reebok" instead of "Pro-form". I paid $50 for it. I absolutely love it though.

Just thought I would pass this deal on to my friends. :happy:
  • dimplzz
    Options
    When did everyone start noticing body changes while doing TJ? I just started Monday so I'm still new at it, just wondering if you see them in about 2 weeks, a month??? :wink:

I started noticing changes after a few weeks of starting TJ but I had been working out for about a month without them so I am not sure if I can give TJ all the credit for the changes. hehe

Megan-I didn't get those ones from the lady but I still might in the future. I think the Chalean extreme and the elite fitness TJ are good enough for now. Not quite sure if I would love or hate the ball workouts. Thanks for your input!
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    I posted this on the main part but just in case people don't read those or see it.....

Woot.com has HRM's today! They are 19.99 plus $5 for shipping. I have the same exact one except mine says "Reebok" instead of "Pro-form". I paid $50 for it. I absolutely love it though.

What's an HRM? :blushing:
  • dimplzz
    Options

What's an HRM? :blushing:

Heart Rate Monitor-this one also counts how many calories you are burning while working out.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Hi ALL!
    My mom accidentally "hid" my TJ dvd's right after I bought them and i'm very happy to report that I found them today!!!! SOOOO, I just did the learn & burn for the first time, I took a little break after that cause I had to tell somebody that would know how exciting it really is! I've been eating really poorly lately because I wasn't making time for myself to exercise.:blushing: Now that I have the TJ again. I'm starting over completely and this time i'm also going to kick my Diet Pepsi habit ughhhh! I'm feeling really excited about losing some more weight cause I had gained back 2 of the 28 lbs I had lost, and even though I knew it was going to happen i'm still really upset with myself. I am now 217 which was my highest weight and then I lost about 40 lbs. Then I got preggo and gained 70 lbs:embarassed:. Now I need to keep my motivation up by promising myself an entirely beautiful new wardrobe that I will look and feel good in everything!! Now i'm back to TJ, I think i'm gonna do to 20 min one! Wish me Luck!!! Thank you to all just for reading my longgggg post!:flowerforyou:

~Megan
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I just did the 20 min workout as well, and I felt like an idiot. I couldn't get in sync with all the moves....For my first time I thought i did pretty well but do you remember your first workout with TJ feeling like you couldn't step right with the moves or am I just clumsy and out of shape?:blushing:
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    I just did the 20 min workout as well, and I felt like an idiot. I couldn't get in sync with all the moves....For my first time I thought i did pretty well but do you remember your first workout with TJ feeling like you couldn't step right with the moves or am I just clumsy and out of shape?:blushing:

I just bought TJ on Monday and I totally feel ya! I was not in sync very well at all but I still had tons of fun doing it... it'll just take a few more times and I'm sure we'll both be jammin' right along with the skinny girls on the dvd lol :laugh:
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    I just did the turbo sculpt which was a sweaty one and 1/2 of the ab jam... my son was getting impatient so I shut it off a little early. I'm still proud of myself today! Good luck to everyone else!
  • megan0313
    Options
    Welcome Megan! :flowerforyou: I remember feeling really frustrated when I first started TJ. I thought I'd never get the moves down, but before you know it, it becomes 2nd nature. My daughter is so impressed now that I know all the routines off by heart! :laugh:

As far as noticing changes...I started doing TJ daily back in January and started eating clean as much as I could and within about a month I'd lost those last stubborn 5 lbs and saw a noticable difference in my body tone.

Good job on everyone's workout today! :drinker: I'm checking in with CP2 and Ab Jam.

Have a great day everyone!
    :heart:
  • Traciemj
    Traciemj Posts: 5
    Options
    :bigsmile: I hope I can join this thread.
    I started Turbo Jam a week ago, ( 2nd time around) 1st time I gave up. But sticking with it.
    I just wish I can get the moves down better. I have 20 min and the Ab jam down, But the Cardio kicks my butt everytime:angry:
    I have been mixing it up with Ten Minute Trainer. Not to bad a little boring in my oppinion.
    Thanks Tracie
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey hey,
    1hr karate sparring and 20 minute jam today.
    My Abs are soo sore after doing ab jam twice this week. I love it! Im going to get in to those toning vids this weekend. Kinda nervous and excited.
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi Jammers,

Checking in with CP1...whew, what a workout.

Just got my ChaLEAN Extreme stuff, I need to sit down with a strong cup of coffee to read it and comprehend just what I'm thinking about getting myself into. I'll also post on the CE thread too.

I know there are some CE users on this thread...should I keep it or send it back for Richard Simmon's Sweatin to the Oldies? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Just teasin'

I don't have a long way to go on my journey, and I think building some serious muscle will help with the good ole metabolism...any thoughts?

Welcome to all of the new Jammers!!