What is wrong with me!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I net at about 900 most days. I keep seeing the up your calories comments so I think i am gonna try that. I'll also look at the TDEE right now to see what i can change. :)

So you already knew what the problem was.
    This ^^
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I agree with what everyone else is saying, I've been doing this and am losing. I've also started spreading my calories out throughout the day between 6 meals. The first week I did this, I lost 6 lbs!!! Of course, I've got quite a bit more to lose... :wink:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I net at about 900 most days. I keep seeing the up your calories comments so I think i am gonna try that. I'll also look at the TDEE right now to see what i can change. :)
    That's insanely low. I'm 152lbs and I'm eating 1650-2150 a day to lose 0.4lbs ish a week.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I agree with what everyone else is saying, I've been doing this and am losing. I've also started spreading my calories out throughout the day between 6 meals. The first week I did this, I lost 6 lbs!!! Of course, I've got quite a bit more to lose... :wink:
    Good idea to try, it should help speed up your metabolism if done properly.
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yeah, hun, 900 is way too low for someone your weight and height. Since I don't know your body fat percentage I can't use the Katch-McArdle formula but using the Mifflin - St Jeor it looks like your BMR is 1676 and maintenance is 2011 so with a 15% cut in calories that amounts to 1710 plus exercise calories that you should be consuming a day.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing EVERYTHING that you put into your mouth?

Hehehehehe not mature enough for this one.

But yeah, you should be netting a bit more than just 900 calories. And vary your exercise, incorporate strength training if you haven't already.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options

So you already knew what the problem was.

:sad: Where oh where have we failed?
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing EVERYTHING that you put into your mouth?

Hehehehehe not mature enough for this one.

:laugh: