Halp!!! Sabotaged by Supermarket Sales :(

Options

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    those ones on the bottom are greek yogurt, so that's super healthy, rite? i would say, just eat ben & jerry's and celery for the week or two (until it's all gone). don't shop at the supermarket any more. order delivery.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thank God I don't shop at your store. My store as soon as you walk in your faced by all the produce and the deli and bakery sections. On a side note the bakery section has always been a bad section for me but I can say I don't buy anything from there at all now.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    4a800b7a-338b-4972-b69e-e5e10bb2a497.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    those ones on the bottom are greek yogurt, so that's super healthy, rite? i would say, just eat ben & jerry's and celery for the week or two (until it's all gone). don't shop at the supermarket any more. order delivery.

How much celery would i have to eat to negate a pint of ice cream, 2 or 3 stalks or more then that?
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    This is from a cougar... ur profile pic looks just delish! Besides that; did you go to the store to get produce hungry? Thirsty? Not prepared? If so, ANY naughty food will tempt you. :devil:

I hope you turned your back to that icecream and walked away. :noway:
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Wait just a damned minute...

Nougat is clean right?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

How much celery would i have to eat to negate a pint of ice cream, 2 or 3 stalks or more then that?

take your goal weight, divide by 4. then eat 12 celery stalks for each pint of ice cream. (the math at the beginning is just to keep your body guessing so you don't pluto).
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    4a800b7a-338b-4972-b69e-e5e10bb2a497.jpg

QFT!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Celery?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

take your goal weight, divide by 4. then eat 12 celery stalks for each pint of ice cream. (the math at the beginning is just to keep your body guessing so you don't pluto).

I also heard that drinking ice water will burn calories cause your body has to heat it up, think that works for ice cream too? Ice cream is pretty cold
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... Phish Food... :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    2 of the Groceries that I regularly shop have totally redesigned their layouts. Not only did my last grocery trip take twice as long, but it no longer made sense to me! I mean the perimeter is supposed to be safe, right?! Luckily, I don't care for sweets all that much, I prefer savory/tart, so them tossing the Ice Cream in my face, while annoying, is harmless to me. I suspect that there will be more of this in the future as (HOPEFULLY) the sales of processed foods declines and whole/fresh foods increases.
  • samhelen
    samhelen Posts: 98
    Options
    I would totally consider Ben and Jerry's a form of clean eating... its milk, cream, sugar, chocolate, nuts, some fruit.... I'm not seeing the problem.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    If Ben & Jerry is 'bad' or 'unclean' then I have no reason left to live...
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... Phish Food... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mmmmmm... PHISH!
    (sorry, havent seen them for a long, LONG time!)
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    What to do? Grab a spoon and.....

jessicaalbacometobed.gif
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I hear Ben & Jerry run a very clean shop. I think you're safe.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I thought "clean eating" meant washing the dishes before using them again... *sigh* that explains a lot....
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report that I have no urge to eat ice cream.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    So you guys all read the study that ICE CREAM IS ADDICTIVE??:tongue: