Replies

• RillSoji
    RillSoji Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I retain ice cream like other people retain water. :(
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    If Ben and Jerry's is wrong, then I don't want to be right!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    You should eat some Schweddy Balls. It's chock full of protein.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I was going to start a 100% clean eating diet so went to the supermarket to get some produce, only shopping the perimeter and what do I find? The freezers facing the perimeter had ice cream, and it was on sale! W T F, I truly think they knew I was going to shop there today and didn't want to see me succeed. What a devious plan to have the ice cream freezers facing the perimeter, sabotaging all the clean eaters. What do I do?

2012-03-07%252018.25.42.jpg

If you eat this you will have an insulin spike causing you to have an overnight 50 lb weight gain of pure fat.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    those ones on the bottom are greek yogurt, so that's super healthy, rite? i would say, just eat ben & jerry's and celery for the week or two (until it's all gone). don't shop at the supermarket any more. order delivery.

How much celery would i have to eat to negate a pint of ice cream, 2 or 3 stalks or more then that?

depends. are you washing the dirt off?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Make sure you don't fast prior to consumption of any icecream as insulin will spike & you'll get fat.

Having said that, if you rinse the ice cream prior to eating it should be clean enough.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    those ones on the bottom are greek yogurt, so that's super healthy, rite? i would say, just eat ben & jerry's and celery for the week or two (until it's all gone). don't shop at the supermarket any more. order delivery.

How much celery would i have to eat to negate a pint of ice cream, 2 or 3 stalks or more then that?

depends. are you washing the dirt off?

The dirt has an ionic charge which will make your body alkaline and therefore immortal.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I heard that celery isn't really a negative calorie food, would rocks work?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    I like Chunky Monkey.......................it has nutritious value!!!

Ice Cream- Dairy
    Bananas- Fruit
    Walnuts- Protein and fiber
    Chocolate- Antioxidant

Only thing missing is the actual monkey for meat.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Sooo, is that a pic of the freezer at the supermarket, or is this on your kitchen bench at home?

Also, I heard that scientists just discovered a tool that was used in paleolithic times, that they believe to be a primitive icecream churn! Soooo, if they did it then, you can totally eat as much icecream as you want now!! :drinker:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Sooo, is that a pic of the freezer at the supermarket, or is this on your kitchen bench at home?

Also, I heard that scientists just discovered a tool that was used in paleolithic times, that they believe to be a primitive icecream churn! Soooo, if they did it then, you can totally eat as much icecream as you want now!! :drinker:

Those are pints that i own minus a few that didn't fit in the picture

Indrasting on the paleo connection, since paleo man had no disease
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I heard that celery isn't really a negative calorie food, would rocks work?

If you do it right..
    4177875524_0b2a0c9cd9.jpg
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Eat it all in one sitting - you'll never want to even hear the word ice cream ever again.
    maybe no good in the short term, but long term it has possibilities...
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options

take your goal weight, divide by 4. then eat 12 celery stalks for each pint of ice cream. (the math at the beginning is just to keep your body guessing so you don't pluto).

I also heard that drinking ice water will burn calories cause your body has to heat it up, think that works for ice cream too? Ice cream is pretty cold
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmyMcDonald808
    Options
    4a800b7a-338b-4972-b69e-e5e10bb2a497.jpg
    oh god this is me a month ago. I cant eat ice cream yet..no self control
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

take your goal weight, divide by 4. then eat 12 celery stalks for each pint of ice cream. (the math at the beginning is just to keep your body guessing so you don't pluto).

I also heard that drinking ice water will burn calories cause your body has to heat it up, think that works for ice cream too? Ice cream is pretty cold

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/517327-cold-stomach-burning-fat-myth-or-truth

All signs indicate YES.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'd hit it.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'd just live off a container of ben and jerrys for a day, easy!
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    and this is why "clean eating" is just silly.

Hear hear.