Ladies: Where do you get your jeans?!

Options
BodyRockerVT
BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
I need new jeans. Badly.

I feel like all the ones I can find are either WAY too low rise or "mom jeans" that have a rise up past my belly button. Not cool yo.

So, where do I go to find jeans that "work"? I have tried Old Navy...none of them fit me right. I have a smaller waist with a decent bit of booty/hips. "Hourglass" minus the boobs.

Suggestions?

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Express! Best jeans I own. Love them. Over half my jeans are from Express. :love:
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    All of the jeans that I wear are from Gordman's. But my favorite has got to be from Pacsun.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Express!!! Their Stella and Eva cut jeans are AMAZING for small waists and big buns/thighs like mine!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    the gap.

try "curvy" jeans.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Kohls, JC Penney, Ross, Walmart, these are places I go for stylish jeans.....
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Kohls, JC Penney, Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls.
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Express. I have two pairs of each wash in the cut that I love.

They are on the expensive side but my theory is to spend the money for jeans/pants as you can probably get away with less expensive tops. For me, personally. Express VERY often has deals like buy one, get one half off and their typical $xx off of $xxx spend (in tiers).
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Oh and the other jeans I have and will wear from time-to-time are from The Gap. Not my favorites but will do if it's a major laundry day...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    JC Penney. Liz Claiborne Chelsea style. Usually less than $25. Good for big butts and small waists, and the come in longs in the store. I've owned them in ever size from 6 to 14.

Target's new fit system also seems good but I haven't actually bought any, just tried them on.
  • sunshine83777
    Options
    Macy's (INC Brand) Levi's> find the cut that best fits your figure,(try on, try on) they have lots to chose from. Oh yeah, and try Express too......

Good luck =).
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Gap Curvy Fit. PERIOD.
    I have ALWAYS had a terrible time of having jeans not fit my (wide) hips and gap around my (narrow) waist. But the Gap jeans are the only ones that have ever fit me PERFECTLY. I have actually gone to the mall and bought other jeans that I thought fit well and then gone to the gap and tried a pair and I ALWAYS take the other pair back and get the Gap ones. I am a SUPER cheapskate but they fit so well that I would rather have one pair of $70 Gap Curvys rather then three of any other pair.... and sometimes you can get them on good sales.

Unfortunately they only have two washes: medium and dark. But they don't have that distressing that makes your thighs look big and they are really classy and simple so you can wear them all the time.

Just <3<3<3 them!!!
  • Jay0hwhy
    Jay0hwhy Posts: 63
    Options
    Express
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Markswork Wearhouse...
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Ross usually has lots of different brands to try and and they are so inexpensive. I got a great deal on Lucky Brand jeans there!
  • bellstalker
    bellstalker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ross Dress for Less...Lots of styles .. just bought a pair yesterday. Not too low and not old lady ones, either. (Even though I my kids call me old!!)
  • karliekins
    karliekins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Urban Outfitters. Aside from looking very chic and trendy, they are very comfortable and flattering. They are not even close to low-rise, but they never go above the belly button either. I have a unique body type (big hips but thinner long legs) and they are the only jeans that ever fit me.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Aeropastale. I love their jeans, and they have a good variety of styles that aren't "mom", but not that young, either.
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    H&M... they are amazing, and great prices!
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    i get mine at second hand or consignmeent shop where i can trade my bigger sizes for smaller ones!!!!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I know this is going to sound weird but try Kmart and Target. I'm not a name brand *kitten*. 1. because I have 5 kids to feed 2. I hate going to the outlets or mall 3. I just can't stomach spending so much money on clothes when I could be doing other things with it.

Kmart and Target have great jeans that have a lil stretch to them.

Oh and from the way I dress you would not think I shop at Kmart. I always get compliments on the things I find there. It's all about how you wear it.