Ladies: Where do you get your jeans?!

Options

Replies

• loftus2005
    Options
    i get all mine at maurices.. I live in a small town and thats about all we have to choose from... I do love them though ;)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Try Levi's 525s. After getting past the $50 sticker shock, they are the best jeans in the world........
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navy jeans AND I have found jeans at Debs (it's a store in our mall but not sure if it's everywhere). When all else fails, I get my jeans at Wal-Mart but I get the slim jeans as the other jeans are way to baggy and look like the mom jeans. In the Ladies section they have some nice slim jeans.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I wear Abercrombie a lot... but recently I've been doing a lot of Anthropologie and AG. :)
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just got some awesome jeans from Target!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    I get all my pants from gap... they're pretty inexpensive and I too have that annoying problem of the waist height and these are perfect for me!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    It depends on your figure... but I buy all of my jeans from the Buckle now. Their brand, BKE, fits me the best. :)
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    ya know... i'm 51 and wear Guess very low-rise. Age doesn't determine your style... your comfort does. I also love my BKE Stellas. (Same as everyone else is talking about - Express.)
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Catos
  • MistressOfHate
    Options
    Old Navy Sweetheart jeans and Levis 525.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wet seal makes jeans that always fit me really nicely. I have a small waist and big hips and thighs.

I am also swimming in my jeans, so I am hopefully going shopping this week. I am so excited to see what size I am!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WHERE DO YOU LIVE? I live in Sparks NV....Kohls is great they have a great variety of jeans....I like slightly low rise...most flattering:) Maurices has a good selection also
  • jrose74
    jrose74 Posts: 27
    Options
    Maurices sells Silver Jeans....by far the best jeans. I also wear AE and love them too.
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Smart Set :) They make jeans specifically for ladies with curves and they look amazing! They're also affordable :)
  • ToBeCountry
    ToBeCountry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Maurices - love the jeans here!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    American Eagle!
  • monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Maurices is the best place to find awesome jeans in all sizes 0-14 and 14-28. I just bought a couple pairs of Silver jeans and I Love Them!!! They have a great return policy also :)
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I get mine from the good will! CHEAP, and if you're still losing, you might as well pay next to nothing for them, and save your money for those new pairs.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I shop Lane Bryant which has jeans and slacks made for 3 different shapes. Having a much narrower waist from my hips and butt, their brand works best for me. I also shop Macy's brand jeans called uhm...I can't recall right now LOL
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    At 5'10" my options are limited...even moreso now that I have lost weight. So it is the Gap for me, Sexy Boot. I have at least one pair in size 6L up to 16L.