1st event after 53 lbs lost! What do you think?

Options
LaSutopia
LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
Ok So next weekend will be my first big event to dress up and all after losing a lot of weight! 53lbs lost so far. I have 20 something left but I am really excited cause everyone thinks I look a lot better now and I got to buy a new dress and shoes to dress up for a wedding! It took me a while to find the perfect shoes and I like them a lot but my husband does not think they match...I know it is in style cause i saw a picture in the store with the same color combo with shoes and clothes,....but does this particular combo look ok...and what kind of jewelry or hair accessories would you suggest....

CIMG3637.jpg

CIMG3633.jpg

And that stupid leg cross thing that celebs do all the time...LOL

CIMG3628.jpg

Replies

• annamariemourin
    Options
    you look awesome! and your shoes totally match!! :) Rock it!
  • Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Love the shoes but I love your calves more.
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Omg u look amazing and I loveeeee the dress and shoes I'm so jealous!:) great job with everything u look awesome
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    HAWT!!! Tell the husband matchy matchy is no bueno - those shoes are FABULOUS!!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you look amazing! Love the shoes.
  • funmamaof4
    funmamaof4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! I wouldn't change the shoes for anything! They make the outfit. I'd say put your hair up in an elegant twist and have a few pieces hanging down around your face for sex appeal. You'll be one hot mama. Congrats!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!! Those legs rock!! Shoes and dress rock, I would say simple jewelry. You don't want to compete with the ruflfles and leopard.

edited because I can't type when I am tired.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    looking good, just make sure and bring ur head to the event..
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Solid dress means those shoes go juuust fine. Looking amazing!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Love the shoes but I love your calves more.

OMG Right!!?? I was just noticing that the other day! I was like Dannnng I am getting my legs back!! Now if only the thighs would catch up LOL!!!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    looking good, just make sure and bring ur head to the event..

LOLZ!!OMG my hair and face is a hot mess right now so I cropped them out!!
  • mistylee0104
    mistylee0104 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    LOVE the shoes! You look great & as said before simple jewelry will look nice :) Have Fun you deserve it! :)
  • bizet912
    bizet912 Posts: 27
    Options
    Great job and you look fab!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    LOVE the shoes.. love love love them!!! the outfit is HOT... you look beautiful...
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW! Hot MAMA!!!
    Love the shoes!!!!

I would wear some simple earrings & necklace, I'm not into bracelets (I find that they distract me so much!).

You look great! Killin' it in that outfit combo!

(Note to self, leopard heels)

ahahahahaha! wish I could find zebra shoes, that's my fave safari pattern!
  • FoxyPhoenixRising
    FoxyPhoenixRising Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! The shoes are HOT with the dress, and I agree with everyone, simple jewelry would be best. I would choose gold.
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look amazing! you rock that dress!!!
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous , congrats ! but i agree with your husband on the shoes, must be a guy thing, , but hey if your happy thats all that really matters
  • ce47862
    ce47862 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Perfect match - i would not go with much jewelry - these two pieces makes quite a statement on their own....

An up hairdo (if it is something you are comfortable with), and quite stong, but not over the top makeup
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!