1st event after 53 lbs lost! What do you think?

Options

Replies

• BrandyHeit
    Options
    Love the dress & shoes! THey definitely go together.

For jewelry - I'd skip a necklace due to the higher neckline and ruffle detail. Go with some big statment earrings that danlge, a chunky bracelet & a ring.

:) You look great. Wonderful job!

Also - where did you get that dress? I have 4 weddings to go to this spring / summer and have begun hunting for some dresses online....
  • Jenny426
    Jenny426 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the outfit!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You look great and the shoes are fine....in fact if you wore a dress of the same print with those shoes you'd probably look like Janice on Friends:laugh:
  • rowanjessie
    Options
    Perfect combination. Stick to fine-chain gold-coloured jewellery, which will match nicely with the shades in the heeled pumps, and the rust-hues that are in purple. And keep your lipstick nude but sparkly (like a gold shimmer).

Beautiful beautiful dress! and congrats!
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    YOu're going to rock it out!!!
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Your hubby is going to have the sexiest woman on his arm :-)
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, that dress is beautiful!
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    Shoes? What shoes?
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    OMFG that's awesome! I LOVE the combination and wish you well with continued success on your path. I hafta get me a pair of those...
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous... Great job!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    YES! The shoes, the dress, your lovely shape, all of it! Enjoy looking and feeling like a million bucks!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I LOVE shoes...but don't really like that style--however, on YOU those shoes are caliente baby. You look gorgeous and again, :heart: the shoes and believe me, that's saying A LOT! The entire outfit looks fabulous on you! Rock that thang!!!!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    looks great!!!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Love it! You are rockin it girl!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous dress!!! Great body and I love the shoes!!!!! Go simple with the jewelry.....you don't need much!!!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! Definitely love the dress and shoe combo (Shaa-WING!!! Babe alert!) As for jewelry, I'd stick with golden tones- yellow gold, topaz, citrine, amber, etc.

You're going to be the belle of the ball, sweetheart!!!:flowerforyou:
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    I love it!!! Celebrities never match when you watch them on tv and at events
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    He's wrong. You look perfect. Actually, the color is better with the shoes than red or black would be. The cool color is more subtle, which is classier!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!