Short people unite!

Options
I'm 4'11" and over 200 pounds, and I'd like to know if anyone else is in the same boat? I'd like to friend some people with about the same amount of weight to lose and same height so I could see what they're doing and their progress. :]

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    No, I am 6 foot on the nose but my wife is 5' even. On the upside I don't have far to fall.
  • Brasseric81
    Brasseric81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Danidelion! I am kind of in the same boat as you...5'3" and 268. Sometimes I really hate being short, but you really can't change your height...darn! You can definitely add me; can always use more friends! :-)
  • angelajo01
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and have 40 lbs to lose, you can add me too, the more the merrier ;)
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    HI! im 5'1 and my start weight was 194 and my goal weight is around 120!!! add me if you want!!! we can keep each other motivated!!!!
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 4'7" and started last September at 209 now at 187. I know exactly how hard it is as a petite to lose weight and just how much a pound or two shows. Friend me if you like. I am on here every day.
  • lavenders16
    lavenders16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2" and weigh now at 182 was 186 I think I remember seeing 190 one day and freaked out. I've never been this size before. I'm turning 30 and getting married in June and don't want to start my new era this big. Add me as a friend I need all the support I can get!
  • SinaSillyface
    Options
    I know how you feel because I am like 5ft maybe 5'1 and weight is more noticeable on short people. Especially if you are curvy. My advice is not to give up. You can't go back because it is very unhealthy for people our heigh to be that weight You just have to keep on because it takes time to lose weight. But eventually, you will reach your goal.
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Almost 5' 3" - my SW was 261, GW 145. Feel free to add me
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, You can add me. I'm 5'2 and I am on a journey to shed 60lbs. We got this!!
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I definitely know the struggles of being short! Reached one goal... working on goal #2.
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". Would like to lose about 50 lbs.
    Feel free to add me.
  • melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me i'm 5'2" and a half! Working on losing 50lbs.
  • tomakehermine
    Options
    i am 5 foot 3 wooop woooop! feel free to add me c:
  • Milliew1981
    Options
    Hi Im 5"2 and have 8 more kilos to lose...I am in the same boat and quite new on here too..please feel free to add me :)
  • Trixerific
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'3 with a 100 lbs to go. Add me if want the extra support! :)
  • mrosem87
    mrosem87 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 160lbs. I started at 175, goal is 125 (my starting college weight - who knew you could pack on so much in 6 years?!?)... ultimate goal is 115 (my lowest weight).
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im 5'3 and I used to be 200 lbs..Im now down to 125.
  • miraquenice
    miraquenice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    im 4' 10" and a half LOL a little over 160Lbs :sad: feel free to add me.
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and around 235. Feel free to add me!
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    <<short, no short jokes allowed lol

feel free to add me, i am at the end of my journey but it seems like it is the hardest...I AM STUCK, but I am not going to stop trying ..