Short people unite!

Options

Replies

• lydiadeetz13
    Options
    i'm 5"0 trying to lose 30+ pounds! feel free to add me :)
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I too am only 4'11 but I now weigh 150.6, but I used to weigh 196.5 - so I know the struggled with having weight on and being so darn short :)

Feel free to add me!!
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and i weigh 182 my goal is to be about 145-ish! :D We are here to help you add me!
  • jennozis
    jennozis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Jen. Ok so I'm just a tad bit different but I think we are in the same boat. I am a 21 year old female, 5;0 and just over 200 last time I checked. I am definitely at my heaviest. Trying this and so far it seems to be helping. How about you?
  • sissypunks
    Options
    u can friend me im 5 2 and 265 i also just started
  • dancingtilly
    Options
    5'3" could loose 50 lbs
  • Dec2009Mama
    Options
    5'0" and would like to lose 20lbs more!
    Feel free to add me ~ I have no friends on this site!
  • brenda26143
    brenda26143 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi i am 5 and weigh 198 wanting to lose 60 pounds you can add me at brenda26143 i am starting my thrid week now and down 12 pounds :happy:
  • GellisIndigo
    GellisIndigo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5'1" and well over 200 lbs. I'll take all the motivational friends I can get as well!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5" and know what everyone means that every pound or half a pound means something completely different for us vertically challenged individuals. Not that I would give up being short for anything. I love it! Though a few more inches would make reaching some things easier... or running distances easier as well! I just need to make so many more steps then my tall counterparts. Lol! Anyways, I'm getting to the end of my journey but would still love some friends to provide mutual support to. Especially some shorter friends who understand calorie count and weight translates differently when you have less space to spread it around!
  • bbarker181
    bbarker181 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' IF I stand really, really straight. When I about hit 200lbs, it scared the crap out of me so that's why I joined. I've pretty much been consistently losing since I started. Feel free to friend me, if you want.
  • abacorica
    abacorica Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3" and 180. Just joined a week ago and so far love it! It's very helpful to see what's going in my body and what gets used when I exercise kind of like a bank account! The rest just gets stored. Feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and sw was 214lbs and cw is 170 with my gw 145 or so, well see when I get closer. Feel free to add.
  • KittyMagenta
    KittyMagenta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Most asians are short so I'm no exception. I'm 5'2 and I have about 35 more pounds to lose.

I am new and I would like more fitness pals to encourage and motivate each other! Add me if you don't mind having another pal. ^_^
  • paleseptember784
    Options
    5'4" here... Still considered fairly short! :p
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    :smile: So excited to see other short people! I'm 4"7 and weigh 210. Lost 8 pounds so far and because I'm so "compact" not really seeing it yet lol. Hope to make some friends with other "shorties"
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    5'3 and my starting weight was 275 and now I am 235. =]
  • Deeranged1
    Deeranged1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    HI I am 4'11" and was weigh 202 now have lost 57lb since june 2011 and weigh in at 162. You can friend me if you like!
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    almost 4'11" here. My starting weight was 138 and now down to 115.4. You can friend me if you like.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have almost 50lbs to lose - always up for more friends and will do my best to support and motivate in return! Feel free to add me xxx