Options

Replies

• notsochunkeymonkey
    Options
    Happy anniversary and congratulations!
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    In all your pictures I see a young lady who is having fun!!!
    You just keep, keeping on!!! I'm so proud of you.

As for the tummy, I have no clue, have a small one myself!!!
    From what I have heard is water, weights, and toning (core) exercises.
    So when we melt that fat away, we have nice lean muscles to show!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and congrats! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how your focus seem to be less about the scale and more about your overall health and fitness level! I weigh in at 194, so pretty close to where you are now (I think) and have lost 9 lbs since I started in January... but I've dropped 2 complete sizes! Yes, seeing 170 on the scale would be nice, but buying size 10 Levi's and running 5k's in under 30 will be nicer :) (I'm currently in size 12 and running a 5k in about 35 minutes)

Again, congrats!! Your post was inspiring and a gentle reminder that there will always be ups and downs in life and weight.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Excellent results. I am pushing 50 pounds at 7 months and hope to be in Onederland at a year. Thanks for the post. You are very brave to post pictures. I know that If I do they will be fully clothed. Maybe not the ones below 140. :)
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to thank you all for your great comments. :flowerforyou:
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! well done for all you've achieved so far! :D
  • twoprincesses2
    Options
    You look amazing, wonderful job! I have a long way to go still; but, I learned an exercize years ago, and it does work. Reverse crunches. Lay on your back, bend your knees, and lift them towards you using only your lower abs; trust me, you will feel that those are the muscles you're using.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HAPPY 3655555555555!!!:flowerforyou:

You are doing wonderful and your journey is great! Continue to push hard and thanks for sharing!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow you are rockin' it!

For the tummy my best guess would be a threefold combination of lifting, a continued reduction in bf, and possibly a short ketogenic period if you can handle the fatigue and mood swings that tend to go with them.
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    first I wanted to say congratulations! Thank you for sharing this, it's truly inspirational! The only thing that helped me last time i lost weight was exercise, specifically, Power 90 (not the PX that was just too hard on me lol), they start off in Phase 1-2 with 100 ab exercises, then eventually move up to P90 phase 3-4 with 200 (it sounds like a LOT, but it's different exercises in sets of 10 which makes it seem like less), I actually couldn't do all 10 in each set for a LONG time, maybe 6 or 7 but it was something... and that was the only thing that helped me with the sagging skin. Good luck, you look wonderful!!
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    Wow and that's all i got to say about that!! =D
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy 365th!!!!! You are indeed an inspiration :))
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    Happy 1 year birthday! You are stunning and I hope to look that great in my 365!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! Thank you for posting, you are very inspiring and beautiful!
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishments so far ... Keep it up!!!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    First of all - Way to go! You are AMAzing! Keep at 'er. Secondly, I did the Couch to 5k program this year, when I started it, I couldn't even run the required 1 minute without wanting to DIE - but I stuck with it and guess what - it turned me into a runner! I love to run - YES!!! Now, I am training to do a 10k... so I just ran 8k on Sunday, and plan on 8.5k this coming Sunday. You WILL do it, and it will be AWEsome!
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thank you for such a candid and honest post. You are truly inspiring and I believed have blessed many others with your life. Hope my testimony is as good in another 325. ;0)
  • Gemma1317
    Gemma1317 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have just read this post & all the replies to it. I am so so proud of you I got a little bit emotional!!!! Well done chickpea, you look amazing & so much healthier. Big hugs :-D xxx
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job! Really inspiring cause I recognize a lot of the things I've been struggling with in your post. I'm at a plateau right so thanks a lot for the inspiration! Keep up the AMAZING work!
  • reddog101
    reddog101 Posts: 35
    Options
    Congratulations on your attitude and your weight loss! I love your profile picture - the green coat looks great on you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!