Need random advice about an acquaintance!

Options
2»

Replies

• tlhorsley
    tlhorsley Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me like you were more than polite to her.

I hate confrontation so if it were me I wouldn't say anything else to her. You already did your part by politely pointing out to her that she is breaking the law and apparently she didn't want to take responsibility for her actions.

I would just carry on as if nothing ever happened. Smile and say hello to her when you see her (being nice after the way she acted to you will probably confuse her...which is kind of fun).

At the same time maybe hand in to the officer patroling the area the tag number of a couple of repeat offenders so it doens't look like you are targeting her specifically.
  • sschmidt928
    sschmidt928 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Can you snap a picture of her car in the no parking zone, tags visible? Then you can show it to the patrol when he comes by, and let him know she's become an issue and approximately when she parks there. Don't confront her again, it won't do any good. People like that will escalate the situation and you don't need that in your life. Nor do you need your kids to see it...
    Good luck!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Give the cop her license plate number and vehicle description. She'll get a ticket if he sees it. problem solved:flowerforyou: