The murder house

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
So as morbid as this is...the house across the street from my mom's is the neighberhood murder house. The guy that lived there shot his wife and tried to shoot their kid and then killed himself. Now the wife and kid both doing fine. I guess she was trying to leave him anyway. Well this is like a 600k house. 5 bedrooms 5 baths. Beautiful! It is being sold for 240k!!
What?? Yeah so I get that no one wants to live in the spooky crazy house. But it doesnt really bother me.
Would you live in the murder house? I mean how many of us even know the history of our houses right?

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I would live there.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I would so buy the house!!! LOL...as long as all the blood is cleaned up :) Plus he didn't really murder anyone if the kid and wife are fun he just committed suicide...his mistake...my gain!!!
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    That is straight out of a horror flick...........and the previews looked creepy as all hell...........definitely wouldn't.........
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    It was my fantasy to find some sort of deal like that when we were house shopping. I'd grab it in an instant if it met our criteria.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    American-Horror-Story-house-deserted-in-the-70s-2.jpg

My dream house.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    If I had the money.....Yep....I really want to live in "The Murder House" that was on American Horror Story.......its actually up for sale in LA.....

Oh to be rich

Holy Pixies KK!!! You read my mind♥
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I would move in, contact a medium and host a ghost party.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    No, because I am a 'fraidy cat.

I also cover my eyes when horror movie previews come on television. My imagination holds on to things long after it should.

Now I am afraid to sleep in my OWN house from speculation. Thanks a lot...
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    If I had the money.....Yep....I really want to live in "The Murder House" that was on American Horror Story.......its actually up for sale in LA.....

Oh to be rich

I was just thinking of the house on American Horror Story... I would like to think I'd have no issues but I'd freak myself out and go crazy...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. It's not the house that killed those people. And I don't believe in ghosts 'cause I'm a grown up. So I'd snatch that puppy up if it were being sold at a low price!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My grandparents lived in a murder house. It was gorgeous and they got it for a steal. Mock if you want but it was haunted. I loved going as long as I didn't have to go upstairs alone. The son murdered his Mom. Shot her while she was running upstairs and she rolled to the bottom of the stairs and bled on the marble floor. There was still a faint blood stain on the marble which my grandparents covered with a rug. Before he shot her he chased her through the house with an axe.

We all firmly believed her ghost was still in that house.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    just make sure precious is not still in the basement.

or the lotion.
    or the basket.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know if I could. dancing_chicken.gif
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I would live there no problem
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Absolutly. I would probably have more fun that one should if I lived in the murder house. Seriously imagine what you could do with that house on halloween...
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    American-Horror-Story-house-deserted-in-the-70s-2.jpg

My dream house.

This, I would buy this house!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    just make sure precious is not still in the basement.

or the lotion.
    or the basket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgS6qLsVM4
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options

Oh to be rich

HA!! Love it.......although, I was thinking more of movies........if I remember correctly, the storyline was or followed REALLY closely to the story the OP told.........the preview had two little girls in it but I honestly can't remember the title.........
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    There was 2 houses around me, 1 the mother killed her 2 children and the 2nd the husband shot himself. I would not buy either. Both sold. I think by law, the realtor has to disclose the information.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I would NOT be able to live there. There is a house in my neighborhood in which the woman committed suicide. The thing is BEAUTIFUL and it won't sell for that reason. Been on the market for over 2 years and nobody will touch it.