The murder house

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    American-Horror-Story-house-deserted-in-the-70s-2.jpg

My dream house.

KK you and ♥Faerie♥ want to play with Rubberman.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    No, not to be all new agey or anything, but I truly believe in negative energy fields and things like that. We have a house like that, everyone calls it the sad house. It's a huge mansion, but every family that has moved in there, someone dies. I don't think it's just by chance.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    With a deal like that I surely would consider it.

When we were house hunting the realtor told us a horrific story about how the owner of one particular home accidentally set himself on fire and died in the pool.

We passed.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    What you are describing is a suicide/attempted murder house. No murder took place.

Checking through to make sure this was pointed out. *phew* crisis averted.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    No, not to be all new agey or anything, but I truly believe in negative energy fields and things like that. We have a house like that, everyone calls it the sad house. It's a huge mansion, but every family that has moved in there, someone dies. I don't think it's just by chance.

Amen.......negativity only breeds more negativity...........life and death are very significant factors whether its a violent end to a life or not. The type of energy that surrounds it is either hurtful to others or is there to make everyone aware of it be it by connecting to a living being or playing out the same "notes" over and over again.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nope, that kind of negativity would scare me. I can be big and bad about such things during the daylight hours, but the moment the sun sinks below the horizon, I'm an eight year old girl scared of the Bell Witch again. No way.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Amen.......negativity only breeds more negativity...........life and death are very significant factors whether its a violent end to a life or not. The type of energy that surrounds it is either hurtful to others or is there to make everyone aware of it be it by connecting to a living being or playing out the same "notes" over and over again.

So where do you expect people to go when they die "peacefully"? Should everyone be put into some type of care when they're close to death? What's wrong with dying peacefully in your own home? I don't think that creates negativity at all.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think we just call it the murder house because it sounds more ominous.
    The guy actually didnt even die IN the house. He ran outside and boom. Craziness.
    Taxes are really high in this area. Im hoping this works in my favor. Called my realtor.
  • KJVBear33
    Options

So where do you expect people to go when they die "peacefully"? Should everyone be put into some type of care when they're close to death? What's wrong with dying peacefully in your own home? I don't think that creates negativity at all.

Nah........you misunderstand......I think what I was trying to get at was negativity = violent endings......I really wasn't all that clear and I am sorry to have missed my mark here. :flowerforyou:
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Nah........you misunderstand......I think what I was trying to get at was violent endings = negativity......I really wasn't all that clear and I am sorry to have missed my mark here. :flowerforyou:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    hellz yeah....sign me up
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I would buy the house, no problem.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Well if my ridiculous lowball offer gets accepted I will have a house-warming party and you are all invited.
    Zombie theme of course because Im classy like that.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Awww hell no!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Nah........you misunderstand......I think what I was trying to get at was negativity = violent endings......I really wasn't all that clear and I am sorry to have missed my mark here. :flowerforyou:

Sorry, I just though you said that it doesn't matter if the end is violent or not, that just death creates negativity. I do think that violent ends can leave negative energy, but that usually those things can be cleansed.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options

demonic spirits are real. Plead the blood of Jesus over you daily. Receive His blessings and grace and mercy daily!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I buy that house in a Heart beat I don't believe in Ghost or Spooky dumb stuff!!!!
  • EdensJourney
    EdensJourney Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Tough call. I lived in a town house for years, loved my neighbors, coached their kids...great memories there. Well, we moved to Montana for a while and when we returned my old place was available...yay...NOT!!! My neighbors still lived there and we got to talking and catching up and they informed me that the woman who took the place after me had he daughter in law and grandbaby living with het...he son came in the middle of the night and shot her daughter in law in the head...she was pronounced dead on my old livingroom floor. As if that wasn't enough a couple in their 50's came along, he was found dead in their bed in my old room and she just up and died herself not long after...not sure which part of the house. Needless to say I didn't get my old place back for obvious reasons. How freakish huh? Our house now is wonderful and wonderfully ooooooold but there is a shadow that shows up in pictures or just moves along the wall...harmless but very much a part of this house. This place was built in the 1850shead and we have every owner listed which is really neat. Living somewhere that others have lived prior to us...you never know the whole history...if I did I may not live here either.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Heck yes I would! I think that would make a good story! :)
  • JeepersMister
    JeepersMister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    American-Horror-Story-house-deserted-in-the-70s-2.jpg

My dream house.

Sweet. Does Tate come with it, though?