Starbucks!!!

Options

Replies

• annamerrick
    annamerrick Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I always get a Grande Decaf Americano with about an inch of soy (cold, not steamed). The little bit of soy adds creaminess and flavor and its only 28 calories for the whole drink.....! :)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Iced Grande Soy 2-pump pumpkin spice latte is the most delicious beverage in the entire world. 180 calories, and worth every one.

Yum.. I'm making notes. That sounds good. Also that Non-Fat Toffee Nut sounds good too.
    I don't go as regularly like I used to. But sometimes have a weekness for the green tea frap, or skinny white chocolate.

I
  • jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Starbucks - the coffee people will kick me out of this thread :wink: but I always get an iced green tea unsweetened.
  • achiaro1
    achiaro1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just tried new one today. The Iced Skinny Carmel Macchiato, 140 calories for the grande size Oh my goodness, it was like Heaven in a cup!! So darn good, you gotta go and try one!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Komodo Dragon, freshly ground and pumped through my Keurig into my cup (only because I can't get it to pump the coffee straight down my gullet).

Black.

You could probably hook up the tube from a camelbak water reservoir. ;):heart: My Keurig!
  • geneanroberts
    geneanroberts Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well I just thank God that the closest Starbucks is 2 hours from me or I might have a problem! :)
  • 5ladybugs
    5ladybugs Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I LOVE starbucks!!!! My fave is a grande pumpkin spice americano misto.
    Or a non fat pumpkin latte or caramel macchiato. Always non fat!
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Grande soy cappuccino wet. :love:
    Around 120-140 calories depending on how "wet" they make it.

What does that mean?? Wet????

It means a bit of extra steamed (soy, in my case) milk. It's just short of a latte.
  • jmtrujillo86
    Options
    Grande Soy Misto!! so yummy :drinker:
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the app but it seems to be broken - nutritional info didn't change at all when I changed the regular syrup to sugar free and 2% to non-fat.

However, I found the non-fat sugar free cinnamon dolce latte info in MFP so I tried that for the first time earlier today. Total noms. A HUGE thanks to everyone who mentioned it!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I get a skinny caramel macchiatto; LOVE THIS!

9821387.png
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My usual is grande nonfat caramel machiato hot, or grande americano with one inch of steamed soy and foam with one packet of raw sugar. I love their caramel frap on a hot day, but that's a treat not regular.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I get triple grande lattes, either nonfat or soy. If I'm just thirsty, the unsweetened passion tea lemonade is delicious, and super low cal!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am a Seattle girl and Starbucks is my first love. I like to order americanos, iced or hot with half the amount of syrup that i want in it! Usually a dash of nonfat to top it off and its usually about 100 cals. Mmmmm
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I had starbucks for the first time today since I've started dieting. I got a skinny iced mocha... It wasn't bad, but when you are use to a java chip frap w/ whip it takes some adjusting :)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I love Starbucks... and I drink 3 or 4 of them a week minimum! NEVER sugar free syrup *YUCK* but I do go with nonfat milk and leave the whipped cream off except on a rare occasion. I'm addicted to pumpkin spice.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I usually get it as a treat once a month or so. I just tried the Skinny Mocha and the Skinny Vanilla Latte. The Skinny Mocha was pretty good. My favourite non-skinny drinks there are the White Chocolate Mocha and the Peppermint Mocha.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Not a Starbucks fan but I do own a Keurig coffee machine....mmmmm
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I don't always drink Starbucks,

But when I do, I get a low fat iced mocha with no whipped cream.

97 calories, my friends.
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I get a tall Carmel Light Frapp only about 130 calories, and it is like a tasty shake! Yum!!