Looking to lose around 60 lbs - anyone else!!??

Options

Replies

• TwoSpirits
    TwoSpirits Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 to 60...I'm on my way.
  • annafonte
    annafonte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I plan to lose about 50 in total. I'm taking it slowly. I've rushed weight loss before and yes it has worked but it would creep back on, luckily I've caught it at the right time this time :)

So saying that, I've set myself to lose 30 pounds in two months and then another 20 by my birthday at end of June :)
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    60 seems to be a lucky number! I have about 60 to lose as well. I havent started yet but I'm hoping to start up very soon.
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    I'm in. my goal is to get to 165. I already chopped off about half of it. Let's do this!
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Already lost a chunk, have about 65-ish to lose to get to goal.

Let's support each other!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and hoping to lose the 75 lbs I gained from my son.
  • weston23
    weston23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sherri, I am 35, just gave birth 5 weeks ago and I am looking to lose 75 lbs :) If I can get my eating under control, the exercise is the easy part :) Anyone else agree? Please feel free to add me as a friend too :) I reside in London Ontario.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I started trying to lose around 55lbs, but now I only have 25 left! You can do it!
  • Nikki3317
    Nikki3317 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :huh: I am 39 I did weigh a couple of months ago 214 now down to 208 wanting to lose at least 50 lbs by next Christmas, goals are small but if I accomplish them I'll be happy. I want to be healthy and feel better so I can participate more with my daughters activities and not be so tired all the time. I actually did a work out a couple of days ago and pulled a muscle in my back so thats a set back for a few weeks but hoping if I keep up with my food diary it will help.
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm in that boat. I've lost 15 so far, need to lose about 60 more.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 left to lose, and I am also 29.

*high five*
  • Mscharley
    Options
    Just started yesterday, but I have been using weight watchers online and down 17 lbs. So Add me and I'll join the FUN.:happy:
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i want to lose around another 60lbs :) feel free to add me anyone, really need support because i love motivation!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My starting goal was 82lbs, now I'm at 65lbs to lose. feel free to add me! :smile:
  • sanoyes
    sanoyes Posts: 1
    Options
    I have broken my up in 10 lb increments. Reset my goal after losing ten, then to lose ten more pounds. So far lost 10 pounds in a month, which is probably too quick, only want to lose 1 pound a week, as recomended. Journaling food entries has been a god send for me, and has made me much more aware of what I'm consuming... and so far I've been able to manage that. Let's all keep it up and eat healthy, get healthy and STAY HEALTHY!!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'll join you :D

I am looking to lose more like 100lbs (im only 5 foot 1) however, 60lb would put me at an ideal weight.
    Im doing mini goal weights in 5lb increments, but thats because i have such issues losing weight, that 5lb is a huge deal to me (and keeps my encouragement up).

I'll totally add you :)

best of luck!
    we can do this!
  • nvme212
    nvme212 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to lose just around 60 pounds.
  • StevieJ41
    StevieJ41 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've got 60lbs left to go too! Feel free to add me.
  • madphaedra
    madphaedra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @anna what's your plan to lose 30lbs in 2 months. That seems like a quick loss. I'd LOVE that!!
  • pao140
    pao140 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 27 yrs old, and new to this. My goal is to loose 50lbs. I'm down 6lbs, still got a long way to go but i need friends too. Positive ppl !! Feel free to add me.