Looking to lose around 60 lbs - anyone else!!??

Options

Replies

• xoSundaydrive
    Options
    I'm Jenn! and I have to lose another 70 or so lbs!
  • shannon4health
    Options
    I have 90 pounds I want to shed...:) You can add me if you like. MFP is awesome!!!
  • rockchalk956
    rockchalk956 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yes! Same here. At least 60, possibly more, possibly less, I'll just have to see how things look. I'm 6', so I think anything less than 150 or 140 would make me look kind of ill. But yes! Having someone who has a similar goal to yours is always helpful! I'll add you! :)
  • FlyingNunley
    FlyingNunley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to loose 60 pounds as well. Currently 182, age 27. Been on for 5 weeks & not doing well loosing the weight. Finding motivation to cook a balanced meal is tough right now due to constant stress. I threw away all sweets & my only snacks are fruit or veg options. What are some easy balanced dinners that are comforting & flavorful? Please add me. Looking for support & weekly challenges to keep things interesting
  • sandyturley1954
    Options
    Well, I need to lose a hundred, can I still be here?
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I started at 51 and now I have 48lbs left and a long way to go, you can add me and we will go together
  • sandyturley1954
    Options
    Well, I just turned 58. I was on a road trip for the last 4 months, so when you are visiting it is hard to diet. The last time I dropped a whole lot of pounds was from Jan 2002-May 2004. I lost 200 pounds. But after I had done so my Dr, told me I looked sickly. That she wanted me to put some of the weight back on. So I put a hundred of it back on. I don't think that is what she meant.
    But, the only way, I can lose weight, is to be on a vegan diet. Plus it is healthier. Have you ever seen a fat vegan(vegetarian).
    If you would like to try this diet, but don't know how to go about it, give me a holler.
    So, I just need to lose a hundred pounds.
    The problem for me is, exercise is limited for me. I have a very bad back problem, and I get nerve pain from it. If I over do it, I pay for it in pain.
    Does anyone know any low impact exercises they can share with me. I would greatly appreciate it.
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im 23 and am looking to lose around 70-80 lbs...i was very bad when i was pregnant lol and now 8 months later im still bad and need to get with the program!
  • londonsMom215
    Options
    I am 18 years old and planning to loose 75 pounds...Had a baby 9 months ago and im trying to get the weight off me and get back to my regular sexy self!! Add me guys :)
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and my original goal was to lose 63 lbs - I'm down to 50 now :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • AidaBa
    AidaBa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to lose 60lb. Let's do it!
  • lizc_87
    lizc_87 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm looking @ losing 100lbs and can use all the support I can get! Please add me! <3
  • 19howie78
    19howie78 Posts: 29
    Options
    when i started my weight loss journey i wanted to lose 84 lbs,, so far lost around 42, so half way there :),, add me pleeeaassee
  • Reama5
    Reama5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 60 right now.

You are welcomed to add me! I can use all the support and inspiration I can get!
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and I need to loose another 55-60 pounds. Currently at 189 and want to be between 130 and 135
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    I'm 21 looking forword to loss 55pounds even 60 !! I had lost 16pounds already but I still gat a lot to loss (:
  • Sunshinesosweet
    Sunshinesosweet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and I started wanting to lose 65 pounds. I'm down 12 so I have 48 more I want to lose. Feel free to add me...
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    I've lost 31lbs I'd like to lose 25-30 more
  • Jenilein
    Jenilein Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Support would be great!

Has anyone taken a sledge hammer to a scale before? I might keep a cheap one in the garage to beat up when things get frustrating...
  • Littlesmile
    Littlesmile Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    same here... lets do it together