Lost 35 pounds (pics)

Options
MrsLehman24
MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
This was the picture that did it for me. I took one look at this pic cried!!! I didn't know how I got to this point but I knew I never wanted to be like this ever again...FAT!!! I lost 35 pounds incorporating healthy choices and exercise... Here are some before and after pics. I still need to lose another 30 pounds and am working towards that now...

Before-after-0-1.jpg

Before-after-2.jpg

Before-and-After-00.jpg

Beforeafter1.jpg

Before-after-hawaii-small.jpg

Replies

• peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous! congrats on your success. keep up the good work
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow great job you are looking absolutely amazing! I have lost around the same I just don't have any before pic I was too ashamed to take any :( Keep up the great work and gl with the next 30.
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    Congrats in your success!!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Before-after-hawaii-small.jpg
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and have done an amazing job! Good luck to you on the rest of your journey!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
  • jclifford1999
    Options
    Great job!!! You've inspired me!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference 35 lbs did for u! That is awesome! Keep up the hard work!
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow amazing difference!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible difference! Well done!
  • maryroseclare
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Congrats!!!!
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    woweeee what a stunner, congrats... keep going, you can do it!!
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome Staci!
  • eblake111
    eblake111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! You should really be so proud of yourself....keep it up!! You are so pretty too!
  • andrakierstead
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. What a difference 35 pounds makes. Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are gorgeous, girl.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You did awesome! I wish I had taken before pics so I had something to show the world too. You should be so proud. :)
  • aswandacorbett
    aswandacorbett Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking at your picture, I am in tears, You look so beautiful, I just only hope that i can be the size that you are now. It is so hard to loose weight. I have been on so many diets. A co worker introduced me to this program. I always find my self staying a little under the calories but going over on the fat and protein around (-20) I would really like to know what type foods are yiu eating what tyoe exercise. I just started this program this monday an I have lost about 2 lbs. i have stopped drinking sodas and eating sugary things as well as trying to cut down on starch foods. If you have any suggestions, pointers, etc, they will be greatly appreciated .:happy:
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and did such an amazing job! All your hard work paid off. Keep it up and you will reach your new goals. I think you look perfect right now. You are an inspiration.
  • tjfrisqu
    tjfrisqu Posts: 12
    Options
    Now that is truely inspiring! You are soooo pretty.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!