Do You Think 5'5 120 Pounds Is A Good Goal Weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    pilates will firm you up
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 121.5 right now...you can see more pics on my profile. I'm about 20% BF and I feel really good. I still have some jiggles and a tummy roll when I bend over (darn kiddos anyway, good thing they're cute and I love them to pieces) but fully clothed I think I look pretty darn good.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Skinny and flabby and weigh less OR slim and toned - no jiggly flesh - regardless of what the scale says.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 121.5 right now...you can see more pics on my profile. I'm about 20% BF and I feel really good. I still have some jiggles and a tummy roll when I bend over (darn kiddos anyway, good thing they're cute and I love them to pieces) but fully clothed I think I look pretty darn good.

You look good not skinny at all.
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    If your goal is 4-pack... you don't choose a goal weight. You choose a goal body fat percentage.

Ahh, well, I hate the Doctor's so I don't think I'll ever find out the real percentage. :indifferent:

Here ya go! http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/mbf/
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies.

So to tone up I have to lift weights? Pilates and stuff too? How do I get female abs?

You are female, you will only get female abs. Yes, build muscle with DVDs and 3-5lb weights to start off. Pilates and whatever you want to do. Something that builds muscle. All body muscle, not just one or your pick of parts. You will only look nicer with muscles, not male. It will fill out the frame so your skin fits smooth and athletic. Things will bounce up where it belongs instead of sag. Here's some tools to check out body weights. Your BMI and body fat % may not match up to the same number.

For me, I have to go high BMI weight. If I go low BMI weight my body fat % is too low for me. I'm 5'2" and 130 is trim. 128 is skinny. 115 is twiggy and not healthy.

Put your height and weight into this website and look at real people that weight and height. Also put in what you think you want and check those people out. http://www.mybodygallery.com/