100+ lbs to lose and I could realy use some support.

Options

Replies

• roadworthy
    roadworthy Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:) I am always looking for new friends. I have about 80 or so lbs to lose. I will send a f/r
  • dsagaties1963
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to lose, add me together we can all do this I'm always looking for more friends, I have only been using this for a week, but down 4lbs.
  • jaymcnutt
    Options
    Here to get support as well to give support! New to mfp
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica and welcome, I'm trying to lose about 100 lbs too. This website has a lot of helpful things to keep track of your food and a lot of nice people to boot!!! You can add me as a friend if you like and we'll work through this together. Good luck in all your endeavors!!!!
  • eenn
    eenn Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello,
    I am looking for some support also. Add me and we can support each other.
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    Hello! You are not alone. Lots of us on here have 100+ to lose. I started January 14 and I have lost 25 lbs so far. This site has really helped keep me on track. I can't ignore the facts now I know what I am eating and it makes me accountable to me and all the people on here have similar goals and dreams of being thinner and healthier and it helps to talk about it. If anyone wants to add me I would be delighted.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jen.... I have 11 more pounds to lose, I have lost 55lb's already. I post everyday and couldn't do it without mfp. Feel free to add me :)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    wont mind helping if i can in any way ... you are in right place .. way to go... good luck .. add if u wanna ...
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome to MFP! You will find lots of people who are on the same Journey as you. Remember to take time to enjoy your Journey!

^THIS LJ cannon is very inspiring - welcome to MFP. You're gonna love it here! Friend me if you like, I'm a lifer

Good luck!
  • roycelynberry
    roycelynberry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i would love to be friends I am aiming for 60 :)
  • merlyn311
    merlyn311 Posts: 11
    Options
    Think I have been on here about 3 weeks. I have only weighed myself once. I haven't ventured to the friend side of this yet. Just trying to hold myself accountable. I work in a restaurant so its very difficult. I want to lose about 50.

Hi. My name is Michelle
  • honeybear2
    Options
    Hi Jessica I am new on this site also. I have at least 100 lbs to lose also. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'll do my best to check in with you and try to motivate you if you'll do the same for me.:bigsmile:
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Hi Jessica, please add me if you want to. I started at over 300 and have lost about 70 so far. I have a great support system here and am so grateful for mfp.
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    I have at least another 125lbs to go, down 25 so far as of this past Sunday. Anyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • sunflowermom2
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to loose add me if you'd like.
  • ALHicks
    ALHicks Posts: 145
    Options
    Hello Jessica my name is Ashley and I have about 138 pounds to lose. I am in the same boat as you. I have friends and support on MFP however nobody who has this kind of goal in mind. I would love to have some friends who are in the same boat as I am.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Sent you an invitation :smile:
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amy and I've been back on this site for a week now. I am finding it a great way to track my daily calorie intake and I am finding the messageboard a lot of help, with very inspiring stories. It helps to know that we're not alone in our weight loss journey, and there is a lot of support here.
    I have lost 63 pounds so far (since Nov. 2011) and still need to lose another 130 pounds. Instead of letting that get me down, I get excited with each new pound lost- this is a new chapter in my life and it's all uphill from here! Anyone can add me as a friend, I am more than happy to offer support, understanding and a swift kick in the butt to anyone who needs it..haha..:)
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    There is a group on here with a goal to lose 100 lbs in 2012. Good support and great peops. Check it out. :)
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!