Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

This ain't a travel or pet site! LOL!

OK, so I've looked at people's pic gallery only to find a bunch of pics of mountains, or Paris, or a bridge somewhere, a cat, dog, etc. :laugh:

I really enjoy seeing pics of others and their achievements! It's so motivating to see the before/after pics!

Am I being too nit-picky?

Replies

• Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    OK, so I've looked at people's pic gallery only to find a bunch of pics of mountains, or Paris, or a bridge somewhere, a cat, dog, etc. :laugh:

I really enjoy seeing pics of others and their achievements! It's so motivating to see the before/after pics!

Yes you are! Some people don't like having pictures of themselves on the internet or they still aren't comfortable in themselves enough to have their picture on here.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member

yes ... you are being picky:bigsmile:
  • OK, so I've looked at people's pic gallery only to find a bunch of pics of mountains, or Paris, or a bridge somewhere, a cat, dog, etc. :laugh:

Those pictures of their vacations may be the only pics they have of themselves, especially when they don't like to be in photos but want to remember their vacation!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member

^^^^^^

this

Those pictures of their vacations may be the only pics they have of themselves, especially when they don't like to be in photos but want to remember their vacation!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    The pic of my pup was requested! So there! In yo face! ;)
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    my before and after pics, to make you happy :bigsmile:
    ledward-1.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    some people are just not comfortable with a pic of themselves. even I am not. I hate it but as the OP stated, it motivates others so I keep them on here. I also have other types of pics that I find funny or interesting.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Some people aren't yet comfortable having a pic of themselves, either because of privacy over the internet issues or just bodily insecurities. I don't think they should be penalised for having something other than themselves as a profile picture.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Yup, too picky! This is a pretty social place where people talk about all kinds of stuff as well as weight loss and fitness.
    There are lots of people who have before and afters (or before and durings) though so keep looking.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    ledward-1.jpg

:laugh:
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    ledward-1.jpg

Wow you look amazing.
  • Some people aren't yet comfortable having a pic of themselves, either because of privacy over the internet issues or just bodily insecurities. I don't think they should be penalised for having something other than themselves as a profile picture.
    Oh no! I'm not talking about penalizing anyone! LOL! I just find it odd that we put our most personal business out here.

Ya'll are a funny bunch! Love you ALL! :flowerforyou:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    <-- This isn't a pet. This is what I really look like! Don't judge me. :sad:
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    <-- This isn't a pet. This is what I really look like! Don't judge me. :sad:

You look FABULOUS, darling!
  • <-- This isn't a pet. This is what I really look like! Don't judge me. :sad:
    Ooo!!! Is that the elusize Gator-frog? Or Frogidile?
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member

Agree with others. Many don't like having pics of themselves on the net (myself included..only have 2 of me). If you don't friend or don't accept friend requests from people who only have scenery, pet pics...THEN you can be called nit-picky :tongue:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    its def odd..what's way worse is when there is no pic of the person and just pictures of celebrities lol
  • Kirsty7Fraser
    Kirsty7Fraser Posts: 55 Member

Yes you are! Some people don't like having pictures of themselves on the internet or they still aren't comfortable in themselves enough to have their picture on here.

^^^^^^This

Anyway, my profile picture is how I see myself........... :tongue:
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    ledward-1.jpg

Wow you look amazing.

Thank you so much :happy:
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    a picture of my cat is on my profile & if you read it, you'd see why. let people do what they want with their profiles! who cares? worry about your own! if you need visual inspiration, go to the "success stories" part of the forums!