Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

This ain't a travel or pet site! LOL!

2»

Replies

• brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    probably.... chances are youre just looking for a perve anyway!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    No, not being too picky. Those of us with pics other than ourselves haven't gotten to the point where we're proud of our accomplishments I guess. I love seeing before and afters as well! But mine is insignificant at only 37lb lost, so instead, I have a pair of killer heels on legs that I aspire to :)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    OK, so I've looked at people's pic gallery only to find a bunch of pics of mountains, or Paris, or a bridge somewhere, a cat, dog, etc. :laugh:

I really enjoy seeing pics of others and their achievements! It's so motivating to see the before/after pics!

Am I being too nit-picky?
    Yes you are! Some people don't like having pictures of themselves on the internet or they still aren't comfortable in themselves enough to have their picture on here.

^^^^^^This

Anyway, my profile picture is how I see myself........... :tongue:

Highlands cows are my fav animals :flowerforyou:
    I have a photo of my dog and my tattoos, I'm no where near comfortable with a full body shot, maybe one day!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    My pics on my profile are mainly things that identify me, my likes and interest.
    :ohwell: :smokin: :drinker:
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Where are my pics of the travelling gnome? -rummage-
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Highlands cows are my fav animals :flowerforyou:
    I have a photo of my dog and my tattoos, I'm no where near comfortable with a full body shot, maybe one day!

Thanks for reminding me, I need to add a pic of my tat on my profile. Cheers!! :drinker:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    I rarely do this but......Daaaaaammmnnnn OP! Amazing bod! Omg!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Excuse me but this picture is really me. It was taken just last year.

1552106_4191.jpg
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    No, not being too picky. Those of us with pics other than ourselves haven't gotten to the point where we're proud of our accomplishments I guess. I love seeing before and afters as well! But mine is insignificant at only 37lb lost, so instead, I have a pair of killer heels on legs that I aspire to :)

Actually, that's not the case when it comes to me. I am very proud of what I have achieved, but I don't have any current pictures of myself and I personally don't want to take a picture of myself in a mirror. On top of that, I am not a photogenic person, so a posed picture would just look unnatural.

My dogs are gorgeous and I prefer to share their pictures than mine anyways.
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    <-- This isn't a pet. This is what I really look like! Don't judge me. :sad:

:laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Yes
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    OK, so I've looked at people's pic gallery only to find a bunch of pics of mountains, or Paris, or a bridge somewhere, a cat, dog, etc. :laugh:

I really enjoy seeing pics of others and their achievements! It's so motivating to see the before/after pics!

Yep, you're too nit-picky. This site is many things to many people.
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Excuse me but this picture is really me. It was taken just last year.

1552106_4191.jpg

:laugh: So funny
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member

Actually, that's not the case when it comes to me. I am very proud of what I have achieved, but I don't have any current pictures of myself and I personally don't want to take a picture of myself in a mirror. On top of that, I am not a photogenic person, so a posed picture would just look unnatural.

My dogs are gorgeous and I prefer to share their pictures than mine anyways.

Those are some good looking dogs! I bet you have even more shedding to deal with than I do.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member

Probably. I'm one of those people that can google their own name and find NOTHING. I plan on keeping it that way.

JM
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Being over weight most of my life I hate pictures of my self.