Eating disorder?

Options
2»

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I think everyone should give their body a rest 1-3 times a week honestly!!!! There is no excuse really not to exercise daily though...whether it be cardio or strength training...that's just my opinion though.
    Do you realize how much you just contradicted yourself?
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    LOL that's a pretty inaccurate assessment of what it means to have ED. Zumba and running do not an ED make. Ask to see her PhD and/or any other medical degrees she may have. Don't take other peoples ignorance (and yes, probable jealousy) to heart.
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    eating healthy, exercising and generally being careful does not indicate an eating disorder... If you had an eating disorder, you would obsess over your weight and looks, you would be very self conscious when you over eat or binge, and you would probably ultimately purge either via laxative or "finger down the throat"... Or you just wouldn't eat EVER, and would find yourself eating ice at every meal... the OTHER kind of eating disorder is when you just eat everything in sight...

Believe me when I say you would know if you had an eating disorder...
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I would take it as someone who doesn't know or understand why you are losing faster than she is. Maybe she is upset that you have lost almost double what she has lost and lashing out. Take it as a back-handed compliment. Congrats girl!

Ipuffyheartcompeting says it best.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I HAVE A FRIEND LIKE THIS TO..... CLEARLY BECAUSE THEY EAT JUNK N SIT ON THER ARSES ALL DAY LONG MAKE THEM THINK LIKE THAT WELL GOOD OLD BRITISH SAYING SOD EM!! SEE ME I RUB MY HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS IN HER FACE EVERYTIME I SEE HER LOL SHE WILL BE THE ONE WALKING WITH A ZIMMA FRAME WHEN SHE IS 60 WHILST WE ARE RUNNING PAST THEM!! DONT WORRY HUN IF YOU ARE DOING IT PROPERLY WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCo2x08Ncn81gndF0NEYcu7djJ6b7fTfMp07oR0ApAJONP2i_DrQ
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I had a girl tell me she thinks I have an eating disorder because I run and do zumba everyday. How does zumba/running and eating disorder relate? I was taken aback from this. How horrible can people really be? I've lost 28-30 lbs total since Jan. 04 and she's lost around 15-20 and we started at the same time. I eat right...well I try and she's a fast food junkie. How should I take this? I feel like I just got stabbed in the back.

Definitely JEALOUSY, people don't like others out doing them. Especially if you're getting smaller than her. And really, why should you even care what she thinks? Keep doing what you're doing, it's working and you're doing an amazing job!
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    It's jealousy. Move on and just show her how more fabulous you are. :flowerforyou:

Couldnt Agree More!! x
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Take it as jealous, which makes it a backhanded compliment, and move on. Don't sweat the petty stuff! :)
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Tell her you USED to have an eating disorder. You used to eat the wrong stuff but now you don't! Way to go and don't let ANYONE bother you. This is YOUR mission and you are doing fantastic! :)

Couldn't have said it better myself! Don't let the (jealous) turkeys get you down!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Kiravaillant
    Options
    I HAVE A FRIEND LIKE THIS TO..... CLEARLY BECAUSE THEY EAT JUNK N SIT ON THER ARSES ALL DAY LONG MAKE THEM THINK LIKE THAT WELL GOOD OLD BRITISH SAYING SOD EM!! SEE ME I RUB MY HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS IN HER FACE EVERYTIME I SEE HER LOL SHE WILL BE THE ONE WALKING WITH A ZIMMA FRAME WHEN SHE IS 60 WHILST WE ARE RUNNING PAST THEM!! DONT WORRY HUN IF YOU ARE DOING IT PROPERLY WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK...
    Hee hee ima not mad crazy maybe ;))

• LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hee hee ima not mad crazy maybe ;))

OMAGOOODDDDDDDNESSSSSSSSSSSS THIS JUST MADE ME BUST OUT LAUGHING ^^^