Options

Replies

• BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Awesome difference! Congrats!!
  • mishmash81
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your success!! Well done!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    amazing well done
  • RobinJaggard
    Options
    WOW well done im sure your boys will look back and be sooo proud of you not to mention how much more you will be able to do with them what an amazing acomplishment!!
  • jakilde
    jakilde Posts: 22
    Options
    That is so amazing! You look great and good luck to you on your full marathon! :happy:
  • tina9988
    tina9988 Posts: 369
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I am having the worst week I've had since I started my journey. Seeing your success story is very inspiring. Amazing work, congratulations!
  • laurabell86
    laurabell86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!! Congratulations on your success! You are an inspriation that hard work really does pay off!
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Keep up the fabulous work. YEA for family support!
  • BreeShine
    BreeShine Posts: 26
    Options
    WOOOW! Ur great! If u accomplished this i believe you can do anything else you want!

CONGRATS!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Jeanninejj
    Jeanninejj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great advice....."if you show up every day".....,,I am just starting and this quote is going to help keep me going- thank you!!!!!!!
  • nannabannana
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW....You have done better than some people on the Biggest Loser. You are awarded THE BIGGEST LOSER as far as my vote goes....Amazing results. Your boys will have their DADDY for a longer time.....
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You have much to be proud of:flowerforyou:
  • KayLexMemere
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for the inspirational words! Keep sharing!
    :smile:
  • NicoleinCarolina
    NicoleinCarolina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • tinaruby
    tinaruby Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!!! What an awesome story!!!
  • liverleef
    Options
    Awesome. I think that making sure that you never went hungry was a very smart strategy. It's the people who try to starve themselves that quit and end up devouring an entire pizza. Been there done that.
  • Amyoct
    Amyoct Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing what one year does :) You look great!
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are doing an awesome job!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Such an amazing transformation. It is incredible that you could do that in an year. It helps us if you could share how you did it . Huge congrats to you and your family.
  • thepooplady
    Options
    youre determination and committment takes my breath away. Well Done . :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!