OBSESSED!!!

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
What part of the opposite sex (or same, whatever you're into) are you obsessed with? Like if they don't have nice _____ It's a deal breaker

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Mine is eyes and teeth... I am obsessed with people's eyes, they can be soooo pretty and have so many different colors etc. Teeth, nice teeth are a MUST for someone I am going to be macking down on
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    What part of the opposite sex (or same, whatever you're into) are you obsessed with? Like if they don't have nice _____ It's a deal breaker

umm i would have to say being able to breathe.. all others is really just whatever.. ill take what i can get..
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Mine is eyes and teeth... I am obsessed with people's eyes, they can be soooo pretty and have so many different colors etc. Teeth, nice teeth are a MUST for someone I am going to be macking down on

This. I think this is my only "requirement."
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Gotta have a big chest/shoulders/arms. Upper body area. I want to feel snug and cozy wrapped up in his arms. And I want to know that he could protect us/defend us if needed.

My hubby has a 54inch chest :bigsmile:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    if they have snaggle teeth, I'm done....

other than that, I love some nice arms...but not a dealbreaker...

now in a fantasy world...the man V is f'in hot....
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    teeth!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Teeth. For SURE. If he doesn't have a nice smile, it's not gonna happen! And he has to be tall enough that I can wear heels and not be taller than him. I'm only 5'3", so sorry short guys, it's not goin down.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

i agree with the eyes as well...the right look can make me go weak...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of a nice butt.
    (happy daydream sigh)

I also like awesome shoulders and chest hair (not furry, but definitely present)
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    what kind of oatmeal they like
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Lower body, love a girl with hamstrings.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

umm i would have to say being able to breathe.. all others is really just whatever.. ill take what i can get..

This made me LOL
  • julestzniz
    Options
    I'm obsessed with a man's chest & stomach!! From his neck down to the " V " just below his belly button!! Doesn't have to be a 6 pack, just something about the chest & stomach!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Gotta have a big chest/shoulders/arms. Upper body area. I want to feel snug and cozy wrapped up in his arms. And I want to know that he could protect us/defend us if needed.

LOVE big chests
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I tend to stare at people's mouths...I like a nice smile, nice lips. And I obsess a bit over broad shoulders and big hands. If you walk away from me, I promise I check out your butt.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

This made me LOL

ive been told honesty was the best policy..
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Teeth... they must be nice, can't stand horrible teeth.

Other than that... shoulders and like CoryIda said.. a hair ychest - not SUPER hair but but the presence of chest hair is a good thing.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Panties...not the best thing on Earth, but right next to it.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    if they have snaggle teeth, I'm done....

other than that, I love some nice arms...but not a dealbreaker...

now in a fantasy world...the man V is f'in hot....

Actually just noticed yesterday (or maybe Wednesday) my fiancé's starting to get that.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

LOVE big chests

does man boobs count as a big chest..? if so i have that!