OBSESSED!!!

Options

Replies

• Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    A nice sized package. That can make me overlook a lot of other things. :smile:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Mouth, Hands, and Skin.

They kiss you with that mouth.

They touch you with those hands.

...and the skin thing is self explanatory, I think. haha

i dont get the skin thing.. explain...
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

ups_boxjpg.jpeg
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Love hands too.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    They gotta have nice teeth. Height, wide shoulders, good hair and a nice butt are all great too. :)
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Mouth, Hands, and Skin.

They kiss you with that mouth.

They touch you with those hands.

...and the skin thing is self explanatory, I think. haha

oh yes! skin is a big one too!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Thats hilarious, my hubby is obessed with my nose and I love rubbing his ears. they are so soft! lol. Glad I am not the only one.

but does he like them rubbed?
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Gotta have a big chest/shoulders/arms. Upper body area. I want to feel snug and cozy wrapped up in his arms. And I want to know that he could protect us/defend us if needed.

My hubby has a 54inch chest :bigsmile:

TOTALLY me too! :) I met my fiance online and I about passed out when I saw his profile picture.. He has massive, broad shoulders and a chest that is perfect. His mom always jokes about giving birth to those shoulders ;)
    You're right - it's about feeling safe and secure. Girlfriends of his always ask if it's ok if he still gives them hugs! haha they are THE BEST!

ps. my profile pic is not my fiance lol
  • Mershon88
    Mershon88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Gotta have a big chest/shoulders/arms. Upper body area. I want to feel snug and cozy wrapped up in his arms. And I want to know that he could protect us/defend us if needed.

^^ This + eyes/eyebrows and must be at least 6' tall to ride this ride.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    If they don't have NICE. Period. Even as friends I can't stand a man who's a d-bag. I also think bad teeth are kinda gross, but they'd have to be obviously really neglected and not just crooked or something naturally occurring.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor. I will bang anything that will hold still long enough, but anyone that actually wants my attention better have a wicked sense of humor.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Thats hilarious, my hubby is obessed with my nose and I love rubbing his ears. they are so soft! lol. Glad I am not the only one.

thank you! I thought I was alone on the ear thing! My husbands ears are kind of big(not the stick out the side of your head big as dumbo kind) but a bit big and I just love them.
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options

ups_boxjpg.jpeg

Now that's what I'm takin about! :laugh:
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I really like them above 5'10. I also really dig redheads because I am aiming to contribute to the redhead population.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Leg hair. I LOVE guys with hairy legs. Boyfriend is italian and is sexy :D
  • CharityEaton
    Options

I thought men liked having anything and everything rubbed?
  • hocchiline
    Options
    Hands, hands are definitely one of the sexiest things on a man.
    If you don't have nice, strong, manly hands....it's definitely a no go.

Weird...I know.
    whatevahhh.
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well to be as honest as I can on the web if we are being clean then it would have to be body. I like a strong man that can handle all of this body now if we are saying something a bit naugthy then it would have to be how much packaging he is working..:drinker:
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Sense of humor. I will bang anything that will hold still long enough, but anyone that actually wants my attention better have a wicked sense of humor.

AHAHAHAHHAHA! Love you!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

I thought men liked having anything and everything rubbed?

you got me.. just rub lower.. no.. lower.. no lower.. there.. thats right..