UK Users :)

Options

Replies

• xIlyonsyIx
    Options
    Oh.. just seen these 2 shirefolk up there ^^^ we must be the only ones on here like.
  • opalstar
    opalstar Posts: 20
    Options
    I am in East Sussex, and really rate this site. Having the diary to log into from my phone, means I have no excuses. Making me become more active too. Just ordered a fitbit to encourage me to walk even more.
    Add me if you like. :)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    If you would all care to join this group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk

Honestly, I think herding cats would be easier
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    another welshie!! from port talbot!!
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I live in Wiltshire!
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    I appear to be the only Welsh one here :)

awww! not welsh, but i am living in wales :tongue:

Me too!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i'm from near norwich :)
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Another Welsh lass here, from Newport too :D I love having new mates, please feel free to add me :D
  • xxDenisexx
    Options
    I'm from Norwich in Norfolk please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Manchester here. Good luck with your weight loss, I think you'll find this site really useful. :o)
  • PinkStar6
    PinkStar6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a Yorkshire lass (although not born just bred!) but I currently live in North Wales, feel free to add me :)
  • bitterfusion
    bitterfusion Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm Welsh :) but living in Devon atm... feel free to add :)
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Kent here feel free to add me
  • Radcliffe83
    Options
    anyone can add me. I am in Cambridge
  • grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I live near Perth, Scotland :drinker:
  • mummy2josh
    Options
    Hi guys, I have just signed up! i'm sammi, 25 my goal is to loose the 3 stone i have put on since gving birth to my son who turns 1 in a couple of days, i have gone from quite a stressful job running around, never sitting down and forgetting to eat, to, no job (apart from being a new mummy and housewife) and sitting around alot and eating way too much!! i know i have been putting weight on over the last year but it's got to the point now where i want to do something about it!! need to stay exersing and eating alot more healthier!! well thats just a little about me lol!! hoping this is a really suporting group as i think im going to need it!!!
  • temps91
    temps91 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I'm from near Liverpool, please feel free to add me! :)
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im originally from Plymouth but now living in Aberdeen, Feel free to add me the more friends the easier it is!! :)
  • martina123321
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am from Cardiff :) will be nice to see your progress xx
  • dienusha12
    Options
    Hi from London; 25 yo trying to lose about 10 kilos with Intermittent fasting/Low carb