Honey Nut or Peanut Butter

Options
1235»

Replies

• RightNowWellness
    RightNowWellness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    As far as cheerios goes: I love the Peanut Butter flavor more because I can get my "peanut butter fix" in a larger quantity for less calories than 2 T of peanut butter.

As far as my ACTUAL favorite cereal, I'd have to say Special K Chocolate Delight.

I agree with all of this! ;-)
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    mmm rice crispy treat cereal...havn't seen it around in soooo long tho:(
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Plain old Cheerios. Just like when I was a kid, back in the mid-50s.. Cheerios. Back then they didn't have a flavor for each day of the week + a few extra.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I will have to say Honey Nut for know because I haven't tried to peanut butter (yet!).

***IF YOU ARE A PEANUT BUTTER JUNKIE AND LIVE NEAR A WHOLE FOODS LISTEN UP!!!!***:

There is a peanut butter called "Better n' Peanut Butter".

The Nutritional information....

Calories: 100 calories
    Total Fat: 2.0 g
    Sodium: 190 mg
    Total Carbohydrates: 13.0 g
    Sugars: 2.0 g
    Protein: 4.0 g
    Fiber: 2 g

The serving size (drum roll please :happy:): 2 Tbsp!

I love this stuff it taste just like regular peanut butter! Plus, you can pronounce everything on the label :love:

Anyway, you gotta love Honey Nut Cheerios! (but I have to wait until tomorrow to get the peanut butter cheerios :sad:)

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Even better - go to your local health food store and find powdered peanut butter. Some places call it PB2, I found some called Just Great Stuff and get this:

"Each serving (2 Tablespoons) contains only 45 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 4 grams of protein and 1 gram of fiber. Normal peanut butter contains 180-200 calories & 16 grams of fat! The ingredients are simple:

Organic peanuts, organic coconut sugar, sea salt."

And it tastes GOOD. Mixed with water it tastes enough like regular peanut butter to make me happy!!!

But, I digress. My favorite cereal is Maple Brown Sugar Shredded Wheat!!!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Verdict: Honey Nut Cheerios tastes better than Peanut Butter Cheerios, and both has about the same nutritional content.

What is your favorite cereal?

PEANUT BUTTER IS SO MUCH BETTER! :))) I didn't think i'd like them, but i LOVE them with almond milk! Also, i love cinnamon pecan special k!
  • rrtnrn
    rrtnrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love the new peanut butter cheerios! Wonder if you mix the chocolate cheerios and peanut butter cheerios together, if it would taste like a peanut butter cup????
  • rrtnrn
    rrtnrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My favorite is mixing Chocolate Cheerios and Peanut Butter Cheerios together! YUM! It's almost like Reese's cereal!!
    I was wondering if that would be good!!! Yummy!
  • monicasuze
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER! I love actual peanut butter and I just don't trust myself to buy the real stuff because I'd eat the whole thing so Peanut Butter Cheerios gives me my peanut butter fix!

Same here!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Verdict: Honey Nut Cheerios tastes better than Peanut Butter Cheerios, and both has about the same nutritional content.

What is your favorite cereal?
    Peanut Butter Cups ....mmm
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Grapenuts

Same. Grapenuts with peaches, NOM.

like mine with banana

That's my second favorite choice.
  • cdnider
    cdnider Posts: 7
    Options
    All those cereals are full of sugar and carbs with makes you crave even more sugars and carbs. High Protien breakfest is the best and then you are not craving suger by mid day
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Puffs all the way. I've been going with the healthier kids cereals until recently. I'm currently on day 5 of the 17 day diet so no cereal for me.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds and some vanilla almond milk is my favorite regular cereal.

Granola with raspberries, granola with dark chocolate, and honey almond granola are my new go-to cereals.
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love PB cheerios!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I sure do miss the Peach "Fruit and Fiber" but I have to say (please don't kick me off the site) my favorite cereal is ...

Lucky Charms
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm a weirdo, but bran flakes have been my favorite cereal for as long as I can remember. As a little kid I was bummed there were never toys in my cereal boxes, but that didn't bother me enough to choose a different kind at the grocery store. :)

These days I buy Paul Newman's Organic Honey Flax Bran Flakes and the cheapy organic bran flakes Whole Foods sells and mix them together. Yum.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I will have to say Honey Nut for know because I haven't tried to peanut butter (yet!).

***IF YOU ARE A PEANUT BUTTER JUNKIE AND LIVE NEAR A WHOLE FOODS LISTEN UP!!!!***:

There is a peanut butter called "Better n' Peanut Butter".

The Nutritional information....

Calories: 100 calories
    Total Fat: 2.0 g
    Sodium: 190 mg
    Total Carbohydrates: 13.0 g
    Sugars: 2.0 g
    Protein: 4.0 g
    Fiber: 2 g

The serving size (drum roll please :happy:): 2 Tbsp!

I love this stuff it taste just like regular peanut butter! Plus, you can pronounce everything on the label :love:

Anyway, you gotta love Honey Nut Cheerios! (but I have to wait until tomorrow to get the peanut butter cheerios :sad:)

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna

I keep hearing about that stuff. It sounds amazing. I need to buy some.