Can anyone see a difference?

I'm losing steam here, people. Week to week i'm down 1 lb, up 2 the next, down 1 lb, up 4 the next. It's exhausting. I'm working out 6 days a week. Eating well, doing Boot Camp twice a week...I am NOT seeing a change in my body and it's really starting to get to me. SO here are a couple of pictures of me when I started, and here is me a few weeks ago. Can anyone see a change???

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx304/teresajtaylor/BeforeAfter2.png

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx304/teresajtaylor/BeforeAfter1.png

Did that work? Can you see the pics using those links?

BeforeAfter2-1.png

BeforeAfter1-1.png

Replies

• Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Sorry no I do not see the difference but I do believe that the number on the scale is not what you should be going by. You are a RockStar and workout hard, what are the NSV you have accomplished? How do you physically feel?
    I think everyone should ban their scales from the bathroom for two months. Keep at what you are doing.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    link <----no caps
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    although its easier said that done its more about how you feel. do you have more energy typically? are u able to do more crunches or can you increase the weight that you are lifting? things like that....i have a hard time letting go of the number on the scale too. so i know how you feel.
  • Beatrix0810
    Beatrix0810 Posts: 138
    link <----no caps

I figured it out...but now I can't resize it so everyone can see....
  • oh yes definatelly! good job! forget the scale..
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    yes I can see a difference! You look more toned. Keep it up!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    yes, your tummy looks smaller and more toned. definitely a difference! keep it up! i'm in the same boat as you - us that have less to lose and more to just firm up - it seems to take longer
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Your stomach and thighs look smaller to me!
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    can definitely see a difference in your thighs and stomach!! dont loose steam!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Big difference! Ignore the scale..it play tricks on us. You are doing great.
  • Beatrix0810
    Oh thank god! You guys are really cool! I still kinda don't see it - but I know that you just get used to looking at yourself. I knew fresh eyes would be able to see progress I was missing. Thanks SO MUCH for all your responses. I'm already starting to feel more fueled to keep going!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    It's not a huge change but definitely different. You're looking more toned. And as someone else said, stomach and thighs are slimmer. Don't give up!
  • pinkrjae
    pinkrjae Posts: 6 Member
    The same thing happened to me for almost a month...up and down. Keep at it and it will stabilize and change. I'm not a medical professional, but I think it takes a while for your body to become accustomed to the change of lifestyle. I also think you look firmer and more toned. Keep going...it will get better!
  • Beatrix0810
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I guess I feel like I should be further along and looking better than I do. I've been at this since August, so like 7 or 8 months, and I see others on the site making huge strides over a year. I guess everyone's different though, and I shouldn't compare my journey to anyone else's...
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    I can definitely see a difference. The stomach is flatter, thighs are smaller and less flab on the sides. Great job.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Your arms look smaller and your stomach looks (more) toned. Goodness gracious, you look great, don't be frusterated!
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    You definitely look more toned! keep it up!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    YES! You look more toned in the second pic! GREAT JOB! :smile:
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    You looked more toned for sure.
  • I can see a difference in the mid section, if you really want to know do measurements. Although the scale can be intimadting the tape usually doesn't lie and I tape once a month so that way I know I get results. Keep up the good work you look awesome.