Hi I have 100 lbs to lose.

Options
124»

Replies

• mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 112 pounds. I got 98 to go!
  • cabinlover31
    Options
    I, too, have almost 100 to lose, I am hoping this forum helps me stay motivated, I have no willpower or self control when it comes to food! I have wanted to be thinner for years...this is the heaviest Ive ever been :(
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys with 100 or more pounds to lose....this program really works if you do it correctly and stick with it!! I started out at 265lbs... I am down to 165 or rather I have lost 100lbs. I still have 20lbs to go to my original goal. Right now I am in a holding pattern as I am having major surgery in 2 weeks but once I recover I will be back at it again.
    Since losing 100lbs I have:
    Been able to walk more than a 15ft without getting short of breath
    Reduced my Blood pressure. I was on the very of having high blood pressure
    Sleep without stopping breathing which is called sleep Apnea... I could never sleep on my back
    I feel 1000% better and have much more energy

Anyone that wants to friend me is welcome to add me just be aware I will be out of commission for about a week as I will be in the hospital starting March 26!

Good luck and Congrats on beginning this journey as you will look back at this and say " wow I cant believe I ever looked like that" and also time will go by quickly. Took me 10 months to lose 100lbs..DO NOT be in a hurry!

Congrats on your lose. I'm adding you now. My goal is to lose 100 by next jan. Maybe you can give me pointers or some suggestions on what helped you shed the pounds.
  • jschlute
    jschlute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose at least 100 total. Been focusing on diet since just after Christmas 2011. Have lost 25 lbs so far. 12 since using this program. I wish you success. If you need a MFP friend for support, let me know. Best wishes in your journey of better health!:flowerforyou:
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. So do I.
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 90 :) Anyone feel free to add me as a friend!
  • dezzeraye2001
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Maria. I have 100lbs to lose but, I'm having a really hard time getting motivated to do anything. What did you guys do to get motivated and stick to your weight loss?
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I do have 112 to lose ..
  • cherokeebunnie
    cherokeebunnie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I had 105 pounds to loose. I am now down to 79 punds and weigh in day is in 3 days.:happy:
  • sallyann76
    Options
    me too....add me as friend if you wish
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 100lb, I used to weigh 250lb and want to get to about 150 - currently 210lb
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    if I can do it you can it!!!!!
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Close to it, my goal is to get to 200 but I started at 292. I started on Feb 15, so I hope to see 240 by the end of the year...
  • MaureenG150
    Options
    Yes. I've been here since August 2011. I started weight loss effort in June 2011 and used a few other online tracking programs (one paid, two free) for June and July until I tried MFP. I vastly prefer the food and exercise diaries here to those of other websites.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have close to 100lbs to lose:)
  • shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    ME TOO!! I started on here forever ago and lost 40lbs... but stopped logging on and tracking and then gained it all back :(!! Back on tracking everyday and working out like crazy. Trying to make this a lifestyle change for good!! Feel free to add me. I would love the support!! And good luck to everyone!!