I am officially commited and addicted to MFP--who's with me?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Niki_Lynn
    Options
    I'm on my third day and I love this app. I'm trying to get my mother hooked on it sinceI don't have any friends commited to losing weight with me. It would be nice to have more support.

everything I eat something I'm so excited to log it. The scan feature is the best!
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    I am addicted as well :-)
  • superstankazz
    Options
    I'm addicted to MFP too! It is definitely the most used app on my phone! Add me if you like:happy:
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Same here...I joined in 2010 and wasnt commited at all and the weight I loss when I was here and reagained..I didnt have any friends and wasnt familiar with how the program works and I failed..so I recommited myself in Jan and love it..I'm so addicted..I log in from work, home or on my cellphone when I'm out

Feel free to add me..the more friends the merrier
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    Hi! I feel the same way you do, this forum has got to be the most supportive and positive I've come across. Since January 2012 I've joined a total of 4 weight loss forums, and on those other sites I got met with critisicm, not to mention - I saw an awful lot of drama ......REALLY!!?? I am in my 40's, have kids, a job, a husband and life to deal with.. I certainly don't have time for such drama!! When i found MFP a couple weeks ago I was SO happy that I joined. I am more motivated and determined to stay on track after coming here and reading through everyone's stories, I've made some really nice friends also. I like the food diary a lot, and how it saves my food since I'm not a very varied eater.. it's pretty cool that I don't have to search the same foods, they're already there.
    I think regardless of how we're losing weight, we are all here for a common goal without drama.. I love it.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

I can't express how excited I am to be a part of this community. Every post I read, you guys are so nice and positive and not to mention very motivational. I have joined MFP a year ago, but wasn't commited at all. I really fell off the tracks. Probably, because I didn't have friends who joined with me on the experience. However, I have watched the pounds slowly creep up on me and I have had enough! I have commited to MFP for a week now and have lost close to two pounds, and I am EXSTATIC!!! I know it isn't much, but its a big deal to me. I'm getting married in November, and would like to look fit for my BIG DAY. My only problem is I need friends!!!! I have 2 on here :ohwell: ..that I met through the site. Don't get me wrong....they are GREAT!! I would like to read blogs, posts, etc. And congratulate people for their successes. Not to mention, reading the blogs to motivate me more to lose weight. So anyone that would like to add me, it would be greatly appreciated :happy: . I like having friends!

Also, going off topic here. But, what are the best workout shoes? What are your thoughts? Thanks :) Happy counting!

Love,

Lauren

hello :smile:
    i joined MFP two weeks ago and have already lost 8lbs. i'm doing Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred along with Pilates and i LOVE it. feel free to add me! always good to have friends for support. good luck on your journey!
    -megan
  • TNEKEIA
    TNEKEIA Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm with you. The app that allows you to scan the bar code is AMAZING!!!!!!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'm going to try next week to ONLY come on here to log my food and exercise and NOT visit the forums. So help me God :smile: