Your ultimate career....

Options

Replies

• proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm currently going to school for Hospitality Management - I'd love to travel around opening hotels. I've done it twice, it's a lot of hard work - but I love it!
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I want to be a vet tech (in college currently for this)/animal cop/animal disaster rescuer! I would love to put the animal abusers behind bars with no pat on the back or a minor ticket! In jail where they belong! :smile:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    :smokin: Actually doing what I am doing right now. Working for myself doing photography.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Using the internet to decentralize media, including news, movies, tv, and books. It's already happening with music, yet another reason why music is awesome.
  • kellyo15
    kellyo15 Posts: 51
    Options
    Rock star.

this. but i guess i can settle for being a vet and restricting the rock star dreams to singing in the shower and the car. :)
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Jet fighter pilot!

Unfortunately I would never be able to do it because of my eyes :(
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    anything? professional athlete. probably for Man U. what could be better than pro athlete?
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    A mattress tester or anything that I could do from home and was good at.

As you can tell I'm really struggling to work out what I want to do with my life, luckily I'm only 30!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Mattress tester :bigsmile:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options

As you can tell I'm really struggling to work out what I want to do with my life, luckily I'm only 30!

Great minds...lol!
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love planning trips to National Parks and fun places in between. I've helped so many friends plan trips and I have planned 3 major ones in the past 6 years and it is definitely my passion. I am really good at it and would love to do it full time but have no idea how to make any money doing it. :(
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I am doing my ultimate career. :) I'm able to do presentations in front of 1000-4500 people a few times a month and i LOVE it. :)
  • tootru
    tootru Posts: 8
    Options
    Well, this Spanish-speaking vegan will offer to work for you!

Maybe I should add yoga instructor to my list. :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Personal Trainer who helped bikini competitors learn their way to storm the stages with sass
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My ultimate career is being a Barrister. Currently doing my Law Degree so I am on the right path.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    At first glance, I read this as barrista LOL. I thought, way to dream big :)
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    If it could be anything I would love to be a linguist, and study different languages from different time periods.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Doctors Without Borders. I'd love to work for that organization.
  • BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    r&b singer/rapper. I'm on trackk to it
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options

Great minds...lol!

Now I wonder if we have similar ideas to what the testing would involve!