Weird question about me BUTT! Strength Training...........

Options
2»

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Here is the deal. Kind of looking for inspiration.

I have had two kids and it seems that now I have a very flat butt. Not to mention the array of cellulite and sort of tiny bulges of fat(if that makes sense). My butt is SO flat, my jeans have a flap the hangs in the butt area. This makes me feels incredibly self conscious and not sexy at all.

I'm wondering if getting a plumper, rounder and higher butt is possible for me through strength training? I don't want to set unrealistic goals for my butt. :)

I am aware of doing squats and lunges to tone. But other suggestions for a butt workout would be appreciated.

Thanks guys! Really appreciate your time. :D Have a awesome day!!!!!

I also have the 'Brazilian Butt Lift' and 'Jillian Michaels Hips, Buns and Thighs' DVDs. Haven't used them. Are these affective?

Try The Butt Bible. You get 3dvds for three different levels. The program is for 6 weeks. You can buy it on Amazon.com. and preview the workouts on youtube.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    I've put bigger butts on many female clients and it came down to a couple of good exercises with some HEAVY *kitten* WEIGHT!
    Squats to parallel and leg press with knees almost touching your chest.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    Interesting. I would have to say genetics plays a huge role though.
    It does, but even females without great genetics can very much improve their butts with some serious glute work.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Monkee8088
    Monkee8088 Posts: 143
    Options
    bump
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later! After 3 kiddos, mine went from cute and round to flat.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later! After 3 kiddos, mine went from cute and round to flat.

Photo of baby is too cute
  • rebecca_d35
    rebecca_d35 Posts: 131
    Options
    I had that problem my whole life until I started running, then yoga. Something about the combination has done wonders. Now I've mostly dropped the yoga but added about 10 more miles to my week (my free time is very limited) and that seems to be working great.