I've come to love running--pictures included

Options
2»

Replies

• cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration...I am also small framed, 5 foot tall..I started at 157 and now am at 132...the pics for 135 to 125 are awesome! I can't wait to be that small and RUNNING is also what I do!!!! I started walking all the time and built up to run...my first 4k is Saturday St. Paddy's Day!

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Great job! It really is hard being short! We have a lot against us! AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RACE SATURDAY! You will do great!
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    Awesome work. Running is a big part of my success, too. It's the absolute best de-stresser that I have.

Just be careful, I did the 5K - 10K progression and just recently completed my first half-marathon (with a couple more coming up in the fall). It's definitely addicting.

OH I KNOW! I thought the people running the 10k at my 5k were nuts. Now I'm like I WANT MOREEEEEEE! haha. I do plan on training for a half after the 10k, but I will stop there I'm sure. I just don't have the time to adequately prepare for a marathon. That takes major dedication too, and I'm not sure my dedication is to running. I believe I'm dedicated to being healthy :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

AND I FOUND my first 150 lbs pictures I thought were gone forever because the computer system was redone. I had loaded them to photobucket! I am going to make a before and after from 150 to now in the same pose, wearing the same bra and panties!

I'll post it!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    You look great!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! I'm 5' and 125 is my goal. I have 15 lbs to go and I've been wondering if that's low enough for me. But seeing your picture comparison of how much 10 lbs looks on us shorties, I am confident now that 125 will be right for me :smile: Thank you for posting your pictures, you have re-inspired me and SUPER motivated me!
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! I'm 5' and 125 is my goal. I have 15 lbs to go and I've been wondering if that's low enough for me. But seeing your picture comparison of how much 10 lbs looks on us shorties, I am confident now that 125 will be right for me :smile: Thank you for posting your pictures, you have re-inspired me and SUPER motivated me!

Good! Great to hear! Good luck:heart:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! :)
  • Pseattlegirl
    Options
    YAY You! You are really an inspiration!
  • shawnabug
    shawnabug Posts: 12
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I really wish I would have done before and after pics. I started eating healthy and did the c25k, i am on week5 day 2, I am working out as well but was wondering if just the running was helping me thin down as well. Keep it up you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!