i need help! (stuck at current weight)

Options
I'm 5ft 5, weigh 131lbs, have a MFP calorie limit of 1200 like many others on here and do the 30 day shred 5 days a week burning 158 calories each time. I walk everywhere (to Sixthform and back 5 days a week - 20 minutes altogether if I walk at a steady pace, slightly less if I walk fast) but can't seem to lose any more weight and it's getting to that point where I just want to give up.

someone shed some light? PLEASE!

Replies

• Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    shameless bump!
  • Jade17694
    Options
    hmmm thats what i was thinking.... thanks for replying :)
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    If you make your diary public, people can look at it and offier you advice! :)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat all your exercise calories, even if you gain at first, you will start to lose again. It worked for me!
  • Jade17694
    Options
    [/quote

there's nothing really to show, i don't go over any of my 'amounts' and i'm never drastically under....
  • Jade17694
    Options
    Make sure you eat all your exercise calories, even if you gain at first, you will start to lose again. It worked for me!

I have been which is why it's even more frustrating :frown:
  • Jade17694
    Options

there's nothing really to show, i don't go over any of my 'amounts' and i'm never drastically under....
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    It seems like you may have hit a plateau, try to vary your exercises as your body can get used to the same thing over and over

Agreed. Switch your routine.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options

Are you eating clean? Processed food can cause problems as well.
  • Jade17694
    Options

Are you eating clean? Processed food can cause problems as well.

yep, don't eat anything processed at all
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i have heard on here that some people have bumped up their calorie intake and they get out of the plateau. Not that this really matters, but are you sure you only burn the (i think it said 158 calories?) I havent done that 30day shred but Id think it would burn more???
  • popsical101
    Options
    I went through this try n give urself a few days off eat what u like then start again it worked for me x x
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Increase your calories and maybe set your goal so that you lose less than what you have it set at now..
  • Jade17694
    Options
    i have heard on here that some people have bumped up their calorie intake and they get out of the plateau. Not that this really matters, but are you sure you only burn the (i think it said 158 calories?) I havent done that 30day shred but Id think it would burn more???

according to the circuit training in the database i burn 158 calories during the 20 minute workout, i didn't what else to put it under and saw that a few others put it under circuit training also...
  • Jade17694
    Options
    i'm gonna bump up my calories for a week and see what happens :)
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    try upping your calories.
  • MzCaligirl
    MzCaligirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I hit a plateau...i eat fish and spinach. That usually does it right there! *baked...not fried =)
  • broekte
    broekte Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    it sounds like your body has adapted so what people are talking about by kind of tricking it (eating more calories for a bit, changing your workout routine, etc.) should jumpstart it and then you can get back to your preferred calories and form of exercise