Day 1 of 30 Day Shred And I'm Soooo Sore...

Options
13»

Replies

• BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Just did Day 1 of 30 day Level 1. I must say I was surprised how sweaty I was, and that my body was shaking for a good while! I've downed two 32 oz bottles of water since. My question is how do you track that under the Exercise tab? I cannot find it under a search.

I put it under Circuit Training, general.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I was feeling the same way and went ahead and pushed through day 2, I am tired as all get out right now but not sore like I was beforehand. I say give it what you can, the key to changing is to push yourself right?
  • kellabella83
    Options
    I feel the same way you do. Since I wasn't extremely sore after the first day i feel like maybe I wasn't doing some of the moves right. Damn it! lol. I need Jillian in my house to show me if my back is straight, or my knees or at a 90 degree angle, or my elbows are directly above my chest, etc. If you dont't have the correct form than you might as well not be doing the exercise. LOL, I think Im just being paranoid.

I think I'll stick with Level 1 for 2 more days then move up to level 2. I still do my usual Zumba dvd's after.

I just downloaded the Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video and her Ripped in 30 videos (week 1, week 2, and
    week 3).

Have any of you tried those videos?
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I pushed through most of my workout last night, but hubby got home when I was still doing my thing and I shut it off out of embarrassment. :ohwell: :blushing: