Out of curiosity

Options
12346»

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    OFCOURSE! I have accepted all my girlys on here cause they are SEXY B*TCHES! Shout out to all my girls!

No...you are the sexy B!tch!!! MUAH!
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    No... should I be sad no one as friended me for that reason? :'(
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I don't very often make friend requests. When I do, it's mostly because they have a firm grasp on sarcasm. It's never been because they're hot.
    Funny you say this: I may see a picture of someone who does not fit in the hot category, but when I see they are funny and sarcastic, they suddenly move much closer to the hot category. For me, a person's personality has an impact on how I visually "see" them. Sounds strange, but it's true.

Exactly this. And Felice, Angie and Amber have it in the bag!
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I don't very often make friend requests. When I do, it's mostly because they have a firm grasp on sarcasm. It's never been because they're hot.
    Funny you say this: I may see a picture of someone who does not fit in the hot category, but when I see they are funny and sarcastic, they suddenly move much closer to the hot category. For me, a person's personality has an impact on how I visually "see" them. Sounds strange, but it's true.

double "like"
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I add pretty much everyone who sends me a FR (I rarely send them out myself). The fact that several of the women on my friend list are hot is just a coinkydink. A coinkydink that I'm absolutely NOT complaining about. :)
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that unless your motives revolves around trolling. Having 'hot' ppl in your friend list might be a great way to motivate you to achieve your goals. You see yourself, compare to them, work harder to reach a level close to them. (or it might be discouraging for some others) But I personally like to have friends better than me. Gives me a clear view of where I want to get with my progress.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I added one person because I thought he was super hot! Now he's my best friend :) I adore him!
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Not *completely* because they were hot...mostly because I liked what they had to say in the forums and their own personal drives....the 'hot' factor was just a bonus! :bigsmile:
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    Options
    guilty
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I usually add people because I like what they have to say, but it doesn't hurt that they beauty and brains.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    maybe one or two...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    They have to have big boobs and a relaxed moral attitude.
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don'tsend friends request (unless somebody from facebook asks me to add them).
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Go take a look through my friends list and you tell me. :P
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options

double "like"

Agreed. I may have the goal in mind to be that hot chick on someone's list, but the brains, sarcasm and artfully used foul language have it for me.
    Granted, I wouldn't turn down a hottie request, unless they don't have any of the above attributes, but I sooo agree that personality makes someone higher ranking on the Hot Scale.
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    They have to have big boobs and a relaxed moral attitude.

HAHA, I'm out! But only because of the big tatas rule. :grumble: