a question for you women:

Options
did any of you/are any of you lose/losing your boobs whilst exercising/losing weight? I'm curious because i've only gone down a band size aka was 36 now 34 but not a cup size...

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I have lost a cup size, but I was up at an F, so I'm totally okay with that. It makes sense that you lost a band size since you are losing weight and the size around your ribcage is probably shrinking. From what I've seen on here, some people shrink, others don't. It all depends on your body!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    yeah my ribcage area has definitely shrunk! just find it odd how my actual boobs havent...im amazed by the simplest things :)
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i have lost both, cup and band. I got rid of my extender which I was thrilled with, but now I need to go down a cup size, and I really couldn't afford to lose anything there. How depressing.....
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I want to say the last time i lost weight -it was about 30-40 pounds i lost in the chest last and only like half a cup size - i put some of it back on and i think it almost all went back to my chest but before i went from a 40dd full to a 38d-dd depending on where i bought the bras and the ones i liked came from VS which i think is sized smaller then other brands
  • marbit
    marbit Posts: 108
    Options
    I was just talking to my sister about this. Boobs are definitely shrinking a bit!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You are lucky!:drinker:
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Lost 70lbs went from a 36E to a ruined set of 32C's.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have lost a band size so far....thankfully as that is what I wanted to lose so my wedding dress wouldn't be too tight in that area.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I have lost 54 and oddly enough my bras still fit, I really need to go down a band size and I may have lost half a cup.
  • joyce1129
    joyce1129 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've lost both in the rib area and also the cup. I was a "d": coming out of it and now a "d" actually fits, and I am down about two inches in the rib area. So, I guess it all depends on the person from what I have read here, it seems we are all experiencing the weight loss differently.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Yes and I hate it because I loved the size of boobs. 46DDD to 44DDD
  • Annie_Oakley
    Options
    I've wondered about this as well...if they're going to change much. Glad someone else asked! LOL:smile:
  • Pandalicious
    Options
    My boobs are my reason for wanting to lose weight. The weight I've gained over the past few years went straight to my boobs and I absolutely hate it.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I've wondered about this as well...if they're going to change much. Glad someone else asked! LOL:smile:

haha i HAD to know!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    That is the first place I loose. Went from 40 to 38" around ribcage in 2 months. That is the only place I don't want to loose....
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i started at 282 pounds and im now 168 pounds. and from a 44F to a 34D lol. but i put 10pounds on over christmas and it all went onto my boobs! lol its the last place i lose/first place i put on
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Yes I did but it took a little while. I didn't start losing boobage until after I had lost about 30lbs or so.
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    At least in my case, I lose first in the last place I gain (upper body) and lose last in the place I gain first (ever inch of my body between the waist and knees). :angry:
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Lost 70lbs went from a 36E to a ruined set of 32C's.

Why are they ruined?
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    My boobs were in between a B and C cup wise before (even at the smallest I can remember they were always 36C). Then, I lost weight and now am a 32-34B

I really miss my old boobs! I'm still 15lbs heavier than I was in high school, but now have smaller boobs :(