Would you date someone on MFP?

Options

Replies

• mylovelyhumps
    mylovelyhumps Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure. Honestly, I would probably rather meet someone here than a dating site. Because here I know that it would start based more on the intention of motivating health and fitness.
    I concur
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Sure. Honestly, I would probably rather meet someone here than a dating site. Because here I know that it would start based more on the intention of motivating health and fitness.

Well now I know. :wink:

:wink:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    You bet I would. There are some really great guys on MFP
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sure why not.... You never know when you will the right person :)
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Sure why not, it seems like you can get a better gauge on someone here as it comes across as more real. Online dating.....well, it just seems to be more of a popularity contest...
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm in Long Beach, CA. So, if anyone wants to get together and have some celery sticks and water, lemme know. Lol.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Most definitely. Obviously...:)

Obviously.....you better be talking about me, sweetie. lol ♥
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm fairly certain if she was a fruit loop, that i've had worse in my past and she couldn't be worse than her...
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Matt that is soooooo negative but made me smile!

I wouldn't because I'm married, if I were single I think I'd still be nervous about meeting on line p;eople in real life.

Mainly I really really hope that kind of dating scene stays away from here as for most of us its not why we are on, don't want the site to become an online dating site!!!!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I doubt it.

I'm not single anyway, I'm in a relationship....but if I was single I probably wouldn't because almost everyone on this site lives thousands of miles away from me, and you can't have that.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Absolutely! In fact, I'm seeing a hottie from MFP right now. :bigsmile: She's my oldest MFP friend too.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I'm in Long Beach, CA. So, if anyone wants to get together and have some celery sticks and water, lemme know. Lol.
    You buying? :wink:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    not date..but maybe bring home a chick for a 3some:tongue:
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    ha great :-)
  • billtonkin
    billtonkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Why not? The problem with meeting someone online at a site like this is people are all over the place. So, even if two people meet on here and wanted to try and date, the distance usually hinders the situation.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    not date..but maybe bring home a chick for a 3some:tongue:

For the win! :bigsmile:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Only if he lived within reasonable driving distance. I have no problem with meeting someone online on a site like this (not a dating site); I'm just not interested in trying to actually build a relationship over the phone or Internet. If it were a man who lived nearby and we could actually meet right away and then see each other as often (or as little) as we wanted, I'd be all for it.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Luckily my girl crush lives in town...although still waiting on the date!~
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    I was hoping to, but my husband said no. Burster of dreams, he is...

Mine too. Selfish B@stards......
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    sure I would!