65 pounds down...Not sure if you can even see a difference y

Options
**Editted: Added second 65 pound down photo too**

I still have a bit more than 100 to go, but it has been years since I've been at my current weight. Anyway,

Here I am in May, 2011 at or near my highest:

biggerme-2-1.jpg

and here I am today, finally 65 pounds lighter (wearing the same outfit)

65poundsdown-1-1.jpg

Here I am also today wearing the outfit I had on--it is more formfitting, so it might show the weight loss a bit more:

CIMG0111-1.jpg

Replies

• cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    oh ya, huge difference...Keep up the good work
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    That is a bit of difference.
    Nice job on the weight lost.
    I thought that shirt was a different one to be honest.
    Looks much bigger then the first pic.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a BIG difference!! Great job - keep at it ;-)
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell and it's very inspiring! Keep up the good work!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    YES, you can! You look much better! Good job :) Keep it up.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! Such a difference, you have done a wonderful job! Keep it up!!!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    for sure! i can see it around the middle and in your face from these pics! keep it up :) imagine how much healthier your insides are
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I see quite a difference in your midsection! You are doing great!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Look how the shirt clings to you in the first pic, now its flowing free. Big difference!! Keep up the great work!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    yes! you can totally tell! Keep going! that turtle? what in the world? LOL! I know you must be proud of you!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference! Good for you!! Wtg!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Lord girl - how can you not see the difference - those pants fit much higher than they used to, the top is loose and your face looks terrific! Congratulations on a huge success and keep up the good work!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the wonderful comments! I just showed the side-by-side photos to my family, and apparently they think I am all crazy that I couldn't notice it. I think it is because I asked my niece if she saw a difference and she exclaimed, "yeah! Your hair!" lol
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Such a huge difference. It is funny, that we don't notice in ourselves, well at least I don't, even when my pants are falling off of me. lol You look awesome and pat yourself on the back for doing such an outstanding job. Keep up the good work and keep us posted. You ROCK
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You are I are about in the same boat with our total weight loss needed. Your picture definately shows your loss so far. Congrats!!!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend for support (anyone can):)
  • tinaruby
    tinaruby Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Nothing like family to kill your mojo!! Never ask family their opinion! Everyone I work with was congratulation me on my weight loss and my husband said, "it's different for me, I see you every day". I lost another 10 lbs or so and now he says he can really see the difference, but it still hurt a little... :-)
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes i can see a difference, especially round your middle and your legs. WELL DONE!!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    that turtle? what in the world? LOL!

LOL--he was a buddy I met at Gatorland when we were on vacation in Florida last year. There were very few occasions I allowed pictures to be taken of me, but I figured I may as well in Florida since I might never get to go back.
  • lpblah
    lpblah Posts: 28
    Options
    I can def. tell. Good job!!! :D
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What? I can see a big difference especially around the middle and your legs! Well done you, keep going you are doing fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!