65 pounds down...Not sure if you can even see a difference y

Options

Replies

• court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Oh YES, you most certainly can see a big difference and it's fabuloua!!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I see a major difference in your face alone! Great job!!!!
  • harley47920
    harley47920 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Um... YEAH! I can tell a BIG difference. You look FANTASTIC! You've lost a lot of weight and several inches. That took a lot of effort and you should be very proud of yourself. Way to go!! :o)
  • carmentownes
    carmentownes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference and I know you can feel it. WOW. Great job!!!!
  • mormorjean
    Options
    What an inspiration! I too have over 100lbs to lose. I've lost some, gained it back, lost some more. We need to change our mental outlook, at least I do as well as our physical one. You are awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • clockworkkarly
    Options
    wow what a huge difference! you're doing amazing, and you're so beautiful! keep up the awesome work!!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference good job
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    There is definately a difference welldone!! Wow what a change nice work!! Welldone its awesome! Good luck on the rest of your journey!!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done there is a big difference
  • crysy1
    crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    YOu look fantastic. There is a major difference! Very proud of you on the weightloss. im going for a 100+ lb loss to but i just started. Way to go. You give me the hope that i need to know i can do this! :smile:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference! You are getting there! Good luck on your journey!
  • ifyanna
    ifyanna Posts: 25
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work!
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,693 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I CAN DEFINATELY SEE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB MY FRIEND!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOO CANT WAIT TOO 'SEE' YOU IN PERSON AND THAT WILL BE IN JUST A FEW WEEKS....*I AM SMILING!*
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference!!! great job!!!!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Terrific job! Definite difference!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! I can see a difference all over your body, especially your midsection and arms!! Nice work!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You have worked hard to get such a difference - it really is noticeable to compare the two photos. I think our brains adjust to seeing who we are and then we forget where we were.
    Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing the photos, it keeps the rest of us hoping to one day do the same :-)
    (thanks also for sharing how you have been doing it, ie eating your calories and little treat each day)
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Girl you can see a huge difference! Congratulations, you are doing great!
  • rebecca_d35
    rebecca_d35 Posts: 131
    Options
    You look totally different. And you have the hair I always wanted to have. Beautiful!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I can see a difference and you look happier, keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!